+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 136 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

Judge, theres hope, as Selva had signed Yuvan for his home production , let's see.

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    He moves to IR/AR or let him even approach Srikanthdeva or D.imman. :lol:

No one can deny the fact that Yuvan has been the best for his movies!!!!
    I don't think he will go, lets wait. He has to complete his Yogi first and then KP, that may take another couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by nanchil_guy
    Judge, theres hope, as Selva had signed Yuvan for his home production , let's see.
    Yeah, hope they announce it soon officially.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    He moves to IR/AR or let him even approach Srikanthdeva or D.imman. :lol:

No one can deny the fact that Yuvan has been the best for his movies!!!!
    I don't think he will go, lets wait. He has to complete his Yogi first and then KP, that may take another couple of years.
    Jus now this strikes my mind. Yogi is Sub.Siva's movie. He would not have approached Yuvan. Its Ameer who roped in Yuvan. So no chance of clash betw A&Y !
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

what i see there is not Ameer's desire to work with ARR but more of whining about ARR's inaccessabilty to new directors like him.

He might have assumed that or otherwise he might have approached him unsuccessfully in the past.we never know!
    I think meeting him on the dais made Ameer to speak like that. Lets hope he sticks with Yuvan.

what i see there is not Ameer's desire to work with ARR but more of whining about ARR's inaccessabilty to new directors like him.

He might have assumed that or otherwise he might have approached him unsuccessfully in the past.we never know!
    Out of ARR's last 4 tamil films, 3 had new directors. I don't think Ameer would have talked as the media propogates.

When Yuvan fans here have a new album in hands, why do you have to worry much about future???
    Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings -- they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

As a HC IR fan i whole heartedly welcoming the move of Ameer to join hands with IR even for a single movie.Imagine about BGM or songs for KP with IR.

man yuvan may have time in his side, but IR doesnt have that advantage, so next couple of years if IR join hands with such talented team we can expect some grand farewell!!

Jus now this strikes my mind. Yogi is Sub.Siva's movie. He would not have approached Yuvan. Its Ameer who roped in Yuvan. So no chance of clash betw A&Y !
    The songs were recorded in France and Ameer went with Yuvan.

As a HC IR fan i whole heartedly welcoming the move of Ameer to join hands with IR even for a single movie.Imagine about BGM or songs for KP with IR.

man yuvan may have time in his side, but IR doesnt have that advantage, so next couple of years if IR join hands with such talented team we can expect some grand farewell!!
    Yeah, I don't mind him working with IR. I look forward to that.

Me too, a HC Fan of IR. But i'm sad that Ameer goes to IR. Coz in BGM IR would surely stand out! But in songs, at this stature IR would not do much wonders! All his recent songs have a nostalgic effect. Nothing stands fresh! UO is an exception in which we got two genuine songs and two good songs!
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

+ Reply to Thread