+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 136 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1351

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

Aegan audio is set for Oct 11th release and Silambattam anytime after Oct 4th. So October is going to be our month.

:redjump:

Great news judge. I hope SMS will also be in this list :yes:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    I hope SMS will also be in this list
    I am not much impressed with SMS trailer. :|

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    I hope SMS will also be in this list
    I am not much impressed with SMS trailer. :|
    Aiyaiyo... enna solreenga :cry2:

Sadly, that link Vasanth gave is not working now :cry:

Pappom :huh:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Sadly, that link Vasanth gave is not working now
    Yeah, it didn't work for me either. I didn't give up, tired couple of days and finally able to see it. It was not an official release, looked like they recorded it at the Sun Movies function and posted it. So the quality was poor.

Sadly, that link Vasanth gave is not working now :cry:

if you want to see Sify videos, it is really difficult....if you have very high speed internet, then you can....otherwise, you can't.... :roll:
    ----

[tscii:77aa8a269f]Silambarasan’s winning team strikes back!
    September18, 2008

Silambattam, the upcoming film with Silambarasan in the lead role will witness its audio release on the 30th of September. This film is directed by Saravanan and produced by Lakshmi Movie Makers. Silambarasan will have two Snehas as his arm candies, one is the debutant Sneha Ullal who is said to be a look alike of Aishwarya Rai and the other is the smiling siren Sneha.

Music for Silambattam is scored by Yuvan Shankar Raja. While talking about the audio of the film Silambarasan says, “My combination with Yuvan has always rocked starting from Manmadan to Vallavan. I expect the same magic to be woven this time also and I am sure the audio of Silambattam will be liked by one and all and will be a great hit.” Another interesting trivia about this film is that Silambarasan has penned a song and rendered his voice also. Wishing Silambattam a great success.

:boo:[/tscii:77aa8a269f]

Silambarasan has penned a song and rendered his voice.[/tscii]
    Ennada nadakkuthu inga songa irukkumo :!:
    Naan Kadavul - Naan Isai - Raaja

Yuvan's back to back audio launch!
    By Moviebuzz | Thursday, 18 September , 2008, 18:28

Yuvan Shankar Raja is going to have back-to-back audio launches. It is a rare feat for a music director to have audio launches of two of his films, one after another.

On September 30, the audio of Silambarassan's Silambattam, which has music by Yuvan is scheduled.

Simbu and Yuvan have always rocked together from Manmathan to Vallavan. So a lot is riding on Silambattam's music.

Next day on October 1, is the audio launch of Ajit's Aegan. Who can forget the peppy songs of the deadly combo in Dheena and Billa ?

Recently Ajit had told Raju Sundaram, the director of the film that he is very happy with the music of Aegan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjeevi
    Silambarasan has penned a song and rendered his voice.[/tscii]
    Ennada nadakkuthu inga songa irukkumo :!:
    I don't think so Sanjeevi. Simbu getup pAththA there will be a song like mAdaththilE kanni mAdaththilE from Veera

+ Reply to Thread