+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 136 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1351

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

  1. #1101
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    Quote Originally Posted by virarajan
    i was late to theatre by 1 min. entered when cheeky song was being played

    due to rain
    kavalai padadheenga innoru dhaba paathuduvoam
    unmiya sollanumna unga PM-ku than waiting. once you fix up a day, jus let me know. i'll book it online for we two (any other hubber can also join). then cheky cheky than :redjump:
    I miss this opportunity.....
    ----

  2. #1102
    Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    Quote Originally Posted by virarajan
    i was late to theatre by 1 min. entered when cheeky song was being played

    due to rain
    kavalai padadheenga innoru dhaba paathuduvoam
    unmiya sollanumna unga PM-ku than waiting. once you fix up a day, jus let me know. i'll book it online for we two (any other hubber can also join). then cheky cheky than :redjump:
    I miss this opportunity.....
    Oh. Vasanth. you are not in chennai :roll:

    we are planning to get few more hubbers. yet to book the ticket. Have palnned to goto Abirami for noise and crowd :redjump:

    Wednesday morning show
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  3. #1103
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Oh. Vasanth. you are not in chennai :roll:

    we are planning to get few more hubbers. yet to book the ticket. Have palnned to goto Abirami for noise and crowd :redjump:

    Wednesday morning show
    Wednesday morning show?? ( Since you are in BPO industry, it is possible....otherwise it is a big ?)

    Go in the weekend....you can enjoy more....

    Ask vignesh also...i think he will come...
    ----

  4. #1104
    Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Oh. Vasanth. you are not in chennai :roll:

    we are planning to get few more hubbers. yet to book the ticket. Have palnned to goto Abirami for noise and crowd :redjump:

    Wednesday morning show
    Wednesday morning show?? ( Since you are in BPO industry, it is possible....otherwise it is a big ?)

    Go in the weekend....you can enjoy more....

    Ask vignesh also...i think he will come...
    yep. karthik called me up. he is trying to reach few more guys thru orkut. hope we'll get a good corwd. else nanga rendu perum than.
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  5. #1105

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    147
    Ennaya Kulapuringa.. Silambatta thuku yaaru ya MD?

    http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies...-hit-song.html

  6. #1106
    today's Times of India says Yuvan is the MD. :confused2:

    It also says that movie is likely to be a Diwali release :redjump:

    If Yuvan is the MD, We have Aegan and Silambattam :bluejump:

    Betw,

    SMS enna aachu :banghead: :confused2:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  7. #1107
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    today's Times of India says Yuvan is the MD. :confused2:
    MD yArungratha CD vAngi pAththa thAn theriyum pOla.

  8. #1108
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    today's Times of India says Yuvan is the MD. :confused2:
    MD yArungratha CD vAngi pAththa thAn theriyum pOla.
    well said judge :rotfl:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  9. #1109
    It seems SUN TV purchases SMS and hope they will market well the movie

    http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies...-division.html
    Naan Kadavul - Naan Isai - Raaja

  10. #1110
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjeevi
    It seems SUN TV purchases SMS and hope they will market well the movie

    http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies...-division.html
    appadiyE eppa release Agumnu oru kuththu mathippA solli irunthA innum nallA irunthirukkum

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts