+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 136 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

Quote Originally Posted by pratap
    Hi Guys !
    Any Idea? Nn which movie yuvan is going to use the songs composed to AO? SMS or Aegan ?
    guess it will be reserved for the next selva movie 8-) :wink:
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    Hi Guys !
    Any Idea? Nn which movie yuvan is going to use the songs composed to AO? SMS or Aegan ?
    athukku innum 2 varusham irukkuppa. innum AO-e trouble-la irukku.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    Hi Guys !
    athukku innum 2 varusham irukkuppa. innum AO-e trouble-la irukku.
    AO resumed Judge
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

//disgr//kham, y r u hell-bent of proving ARR's gr8ness here?? how much of a difference does it make, when someone in U1 thread calls - award to sivaji is a sin??? relax and let them talk abt u1's albums here........i hope ARR wont come again in this thread unless there is a news that ARR plans to host dinner/sing/buy a car/play keyboard etc. etc. for u1.....//end disgr//

[tscii:d019cf592f]Rajinikanth releases 'Saroja' Telugu audio
    IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, July 30, 2008]

Venkat Prabhu's second directorial venture 'Saroja' has been shot simultaneously in Telugu as well and the music album for the Telugu version was released by superstar Rajinikanth recently at hyderabad.

Music for the Tamil version was released earlier at a glittering ceremony at the Chennai Trade Center in which A. R. Rahman and Yuvan Shankar Raja were seen on the same dais.

Yuvan Shankar Raja's music album for 'Saroja' is selling like hot cakes with its youthful and thumping style of music. Incidentally the young music composer is currently on a one man mission with the re-recording for the film. Although orchestrated music compositions featuring violins and the like have been recorded, accompanying BGMs are incorporated on a layer-basis and the work reportedly is being done only by the music director all alone, probably for precise perfection.

After the audio release Venkat Prabhu had a chat with the superstar which was amalgamated with professional as well as personal talk. Rajinikanth expressed his admiration for Venkat Prabhu's wonderful handling of 'Chennai 600028' and wished the director all the best with his future projects.

Rajinikanth also expressed his happiness at Venkat Prabhu's association with his daughter's production house Ocher Studios for a film which will be the director's next venture.

'Talking to the superstar has made me a very confident man and I am looking forward to bring on this confidence on my work' says an elated Venkat Prabhu'.[/tscii:d019cf592f]

Incidentally the young music composer is currently on a one man mission with the re-recording for the film. Although orchestrated music compositions featuring violins and the like have been recorded, accompanying BGMs are incorporated on a layer-basis and the work reportedly is being done only by the music director all alone, probably for precise perfection.

8-)
    hey saala....

malaysian YSR fans, please note....i saw this in friendster YSR fan club group.....
    any idea guys ?

the one n only YSR is in KL now...
    Bkt Bintang area
    With Raju Sundram...
    For Ajith next movie..
    Rumours says he should be around for
    abt a month!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sehnthan
    malaysian YSR fans, please note....i saw this in friendster YSR fan club group.....
    any idea guys ?

Bkt Bintang area
    With Raju Sundram...
    For Ajith next movie..
    abt a month!!!
    I thought he finished composing for Aegan. When was this posted?

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Quote Originally Posted by sehnthan
    any idea guys ?

Bkt Bintang area
    With Raju Sundram...
    For Ajith next movie..
    abt a month!!!
    I thought he finished composing for Aegan. When was this posted?
    Yeah. Me too. I thot the album would come out in mid of august. so august end thana? :roll:
    innum oru maasama :evil:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Today's newspaper ad for Saroja says, " Free DVD for those who have bought the audio CD and for those who are buying it..contact the audio store"...

+ Reply to Thread