+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 136 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 1351

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

  1. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    hi vinith
    welcome back!! btw y u have made such a statement< the sentence in bold>???
    Anubavam than pesudhu This song can't reach C center audience. As a BPO profession, i know the pulse of BPO guys
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  2. #192
    My life, quality version (Not FM recording)...

    http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/5/.../My%20life.mp3

    Enjoy!!! Song rocks
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  3. #193

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Toottukudi
    Posts
    2,196
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    My life, quality version (Not FM recording)...

    http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/5/.../My%20life.mp3

    Enjoy!!! Song rocks
    :ty:
    :swinghead: mahA kavi bArathiyAr avargaLukku piRantha naaL vAzhththukkaL! (11th Dec 1882 - 11th Sep 1921) :swinghead:

  4. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    heavy metal tamil-kku kondu vandha per u1-ku varalaam....cos i'm not sure, if anyone has done it b4..
    Yuvan has done heavy metal in tamil long time back. In TI, there is a track 'theeppiththa kangal' sung by Boney, it is heavy metal. It is a short song and came out in the second release of the original CD.

    Yuvan has done soft rock in Puthukottaiyilirinthu Saravanan, 'Where do we go', one of the underrated songs of Yuvan. I guess no one had done it before. Ilaiyaraja's MMKR track comes under rock and roll genre.

    So Yuvan has introduced genres in tamil, you may not have noticed them

  5. #195
    One more day to go

  6. #196
    Hi Guys !
    By Seeing that trailor i feel that i had already seen that movie ! I have this english movie in my collection and i have watched this English movie 3 times only for BGM. The story is 4 guys planned to go on vacation on his frind newly brought VAN( Van is superb!). On the highway due to traffic jam( By on accident) they will take shortcut. On the way they will hit a man who is escaping from villain groups. By save him all the friends become evidence for the victim and they will be tried to kill by villain groups. They will run.. run.. run..run... The original movie is having fantastic BGM. Music director recorded VAN sound and Bullet sound very naturally. The movie is 20 times faster then our Gilly. BGM also in that Tempo.

    Yuvan got a good chance to again proove him on this movie. He need to beat hollywood BGM in this. My only worry is songs should not slow down the movie speed !( My personal thought is this movie need only one( My life) song.
    I am not sure about that original movie name now.( I will update the movie name by tomorrow). By Saroja Trailor picturisation and music seems hollywood level. Hope complete movie has this.

  7. #197
    thats a great news pratap. please let us know the movie name once you get it.

    would surely watch it.

    hope the movie has been inspired from that hollywood movie and not a rip :|
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  8. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    So Yuvan has introduced genres in tamil, you may not have noticed them
    thats highly debatable.......and ofcourse, i dont keep track of all his albums
    ____________
    IsaiKadavul

  9. #199

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Toottukudi
    Posts
    2,196
    Quote Originally Posted by pratap
    Hi Guys !
    By Seeing that trailor i feel that i had already seen that movie ! I have this english movie in my collection and i have watched this English movie 3 times only for BGM. The story is 4 guys planned to go on vacation on his frind newly brought VAN( Van is superb!). On the highway due to traffic jam( By on accident) they will take shortcut. On the way they will hit a man who is escaping from villain groups. By save him all the friends become evidence for the victim and they will be tried to kill by villain groups. They will run.. run.. run..run... The original movie is having fantastic BGM. Music director recorded VAN sound and Bullet sound very naturally. The movie is 20 times faster then our Gilly. BGM also in that Tempo.

    Yuvan got a good chance to again proove him on this movie. He need to beat hollywood BGM in this. My only worry is songs should not slow down the movie speed !( My personal thought is this movie need only one( My life) song.
    I am not sure about that original movie name now.( I will update the movie name by tomorrow). By Saroja Trailor picturisation and music seems hollywood level. Hope complete movie has this.
    Everything is 5n except for the bolded part...
    U call Gilli a fast one??? :P
    :swinghead: mahA kavi bArathiyAr avargaLukku piRantha naaL vAzhththukkaL! (11th Dec 1882 - 11th Sep 1921) :swinghead:

  10. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalafanz

    Everything is 5n except for the bolded part...
    U call Gilli a fast one??? :P
    adhil enna sandhegam

    Ghilli is really a fast paced movie!!!
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts