+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 136 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    am waiting for cheeky cheeky 8-)
    Yes, I am also looking forward to cheeky cheeky.

dosth song is really nice...its l;ike a gentle breeze....as of now this is my pick of the album
    Among Dhosth and Kodaana Kodi, I like Kodaana Kodi.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    dosth song is really nice...its l;ike a gentle breeze....as of now this is my pick of the album
    Among Dhosth and Kodaana Kodi, I like Kodaana Kodi.
    Dosth is my pick among these 2 songs...

I feel Kodana kodi song's lyrics is not up to the mark..... ops:
    I mean the lyrics is not trendy and catchy..............
    ----

A big <u>THANKS</u> to Vasanth, Sanjeevi and Maddy for their announcement for unlocking my account!!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!!
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Byt the way my review on those three songs!!!

This is the order of my preference!!!

My Life - Best of three. A different yuvan in this song!! Yuvan at his best.. (not to exaggerate) International quality!!! Heavy beats yet not sonorous!!!! Fantastic!!! A sample for SONY Album!!!

Dosthu - A melody song for friendship. can compare this with "yaaro" freiendship version in Ch28.

Kodanu kodi - Another thee pidikka!!! Will surely a treat for Youngsters!!! Wil reach masses!!!

Am waiting for Cheeky cheeky

Watched the video of My life in Isaiaruvi TV four times today!!!

Song is gonna rock for sure!!! This one cannot go unnoticed for sure!!!

IT/BPO guys would surely love this song!!!

Yoodhakka's performance is laudable!!!

Two days, i just coulnd't participate in the discussion!!!

Could not express my views!!! (ullathil vaithirundhu... naan or oomaiyai pol irundhen :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    am not a musical expert
    just the way i hear.. metal = spikes, leather, satan, drugs, sex (sin), fast/intense drums (drummers should be extremely talented and capable of playing things 99% of other drummers cannot - blast beats and real fast doublebass ie "double kick"), fast/intense guitar - "speed picking" with heavy distortion (and reverb for black metal), and vocals range from epic to the grotesque (demon like)

rock is a very old genre started much much earlier hard rock is a sub genre of it...comparitively lighhter to heavy metal stuff...

Musical experts,

Could you please explian about the ROCK and Hard metal genres?? I am eagerly waiting to know.....

Thank you.....
    //disgr//vasanth, wat IR composed in 80's was all rock music only IMO .......he seldom used keyboards to enhance the output, but when he did use keyboards in songs like ninnukori varnam (AN) - wow.....best rock song ever composed on indian soil IMO 8-) ......u can classify "ilaya nila" as soft rock - amazing ludes 8-) //end disgr//

back to topic, as karthik_sa2 pointed out, its my life is nuthing new to limp bizkit, metallica, pantera listeners.......but yea, heavy metal tamil-kku kondu vandha per u1-ku varalaam....cos i'm not sure, if anyone has done it b4.......i'm sure GOD hasnt in TFM

Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    //disgr//vasanth, wat IR composed in 80's was all rock music only IMO .......he seldom used keyboards to enhance the output, but when he did use keyboards in songs like ninnukori varnam (AN) - wow.....best rock song ever composed on indian soil IMO 8-) ......u can classify "ilaya nila" as soft rock - amazing ludes 8-) //end disgr//

back to topic, as karthik_sa2 pointed out, its my life is nuthing new to limp bizkit, metallica, pantera listeners.......but yea, heavy metal tamil-kku kondu vandha per u1-ku varalaam....cos i'm not sure, if anyone has done it b4.......i'm sure GOD hasnt in TFM
    Maddy, I know what is Rock.....but my doubt rose because of the heavy metal.......Now i am clear...Thanks....

Yes....Ilaiyaraja demonstrated rock music in 80's.....but in very soft manner....you know what i mean......He will blend the good melody with soft drums and guitar like ninnukori......

I believe it's My life song is the first Heavy metal song in TFM......The thing is eventhough it is in the style of metalica, limp bizkit, the song is superbly presented......I mean the song is not loud, but highly energetic and simply rocking song.....

Athavathu puthu genre introduce pandrennu, oru satharana dubakkur tune/song kodukkama, song chumma pattaya kilaburathu mathiri irukku.....
    ----

Watched the video of My life in Isaiaruvi TV four times today!!!

Song is gonna rock for sure!!! This one cannot go unnoticed for sure!!!

IT/BPO guys would surely love this song!!!

Yoodhakka's performance is laudable!!!
    hi vinith
    welcome back!! btw y u have made such a statement< the sentence in bold>???
    hey saala....

+ Reply to Thread