+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 136 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1351

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

  1. #1281
    oh! that means Yuvan has given some importance to that movie, so atleast we can expect one or two good tunes.

  2. #1282
    Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Maestro Ilaiyaraja has sung one song in yuvan's silambattam....got this news from orkut....
    Is it another "Paravaye" or "Namma Kaatula".

    Anything is ok for me. This "ilaya"raja's song for Ilayaraja has always been good. :redjump: Yuvan always makes sure that his song for dad is of good quality. :boo:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  3. #1283
    Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    [tscii:79517d427a]Interesting......Old one....HJ was working as a keyboard player for yuvan....got it from orkut....

    http://www.hinduonnet.com/fr/2002/10...2501150300.htm

    Childhood and music...

    M. S. Viswanathan's assistant Joseph Krishna first spotted Harris' talent and made him play the guitar for a song in a Malayalam film. It was the first recording for the 12-year old. For the next 12 years, he played for several composers Rajkoti in Telugu, Sadhu Kokila in Kannada, Karthik Raja, Yuvan Shankar Raja, Sirpi, Mani Sharma and A.R. Rahman till "Minnalae" came along. The only exception was Ilaiyaraja. "Actually I continued to play the keyboard for others for a few months after the release of my first film. Among the composers, I cannot forget Adityan... he has used me for many of his numbers, films and albums."

    [/tscii:79517d427a]
    Yes Vasanth. It's a known fact
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  4. #1284

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    yaadhum oorEy ; yaavarum kElir
    Posts
    4,763
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Quote Originally Posted by sarna_blr

    // U1 rocked in dheena , but s***d in billa except BGM ops: //
    :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

    Unmaiyaa solluren. Saroja songs ellam nalla high std-nu solluranga. But Billa songs "nan meendum" and "sei" song indha rendu songs-um very high class. Ennama irukkum interludes ellam :bow:

    I prefer Billllllaaaaa to Saroooojaaaaa..... :yes:
    Naan meendum, Seval kodi and Sei was Ultimate :bow: :bow:

    My complaint is on My name is Billa and Veththalaya pOttEndi :banghead: :banghead:

    The ORIGINAL was million billion zillion times better than the remixed one U1 s***ks in remix :bangcomp: :bangcomp:
    Indian

  5. #1285
    Quote Originally Posted by sarna_blr
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Quote Originally Posted by sarna_blr

    // U1 rocked in dheena , but s***d in billa except BGM ops: //
    :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

    Unmaiyaa solluren. Saroja songs ellam nalla high std-nu solluranga. But Billa songs "nan meendum" and "sei" song indha rendu songs-um very high class. Ennama irukkum interludes ellam :bow:

    I prefer Billllllaaaaa to Saroooojaaaaa..... :yes:
    Naan meendum, Seval kodi and Sei was Ultimate :bow: :bow:

    My complaint is on My name is Billa and Veththalaya pOttEndi :banghead: :banghead:

    The ORIGINAL was million billion zillion times better than the remixed one U1 s***ks in remix :bangcomp: :bangcomp:
    Appadi theliva sollunga... neenga paatuku u1 s**ks nu solliteenga :rant:
    IMO, Billa is one of the best albums :bow:

    I assume you like the theme music.. If so 4/6 you like. Isn't that a good show :lol: oke:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  6. #1286

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    yaadhum oorEy ; yaavarum kElir
    Posts
    4,763
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    I assume you like the theme music.. If so 4/6 you like. Isn't that a good show :lol: oke:
    But I expected those two songs will rock but ops:

    and for me Nandha and Dheena are the best albums from U1 :P

    Munpaniya mudhal mazhayaa :musicsmile: amazing song :bow:

    Ram is also good

    michchaththa yOsichchu solrEn :lol2:
    Indian

  7. #1287

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    yaadhum oorEy ; yaavarum kElir
    Posts
    4,763
    Regarding Saroja, i couldnt stand with any song ops:

    But Chennai-28 had good songs :P especially
    yaarO yaarukkul ingu yaarO :musicsmile: and picturisation was simply superb :thumbsup:
    Indian

  8. #1288
    Quote Originally Posted by sarna_blr
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    I assume you like the theme music.. If so 4/6 you like. Isn't that a good show :lol: oke:
    michchaththa yOsichchu solrEn :lol2:
    Ithoda nippatikiruvom :lol:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  9. #1289

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    yaadhum oorEy ; yaavarum kElir
    Posts
    4,763
    y :roll:
    Indian

  10. #1290
    Ameer attends every function these days, don't know why, but I wish he concentrates and releases Yogi soon.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts