+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 136 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

'Saroja' gets a clean U certificate
    IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, August 19, 2008]

Venkat Prabhu's second film made simultaneously in Tamil and Telugu has found favor with the Censor Board and has been awarded a clean 'U Certificate'.

'Saroja' is about an extraordinary event on an ordinary day and is expected to be racy with loads of thriller elements laced with adequate comical situations.

The film has music by Yuvan Shankar Raja and the songs have already become chart busters. The film has an impressive star cast that includes SPB Charan, Siva, Kajal Agarwal, Premji Amaran, Vega, Prakash Raj and Jayaram.

'Saroja' will hit theaters on the 29th of August worldwide with more than 200 prints. In Chennai, the film releases in Sathyam Cinemas, Inox, Sangam, Udhayam, Anna, Mayajaal, Prarthna, Rohini and more.

innum 10 naal irukku :cry:

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    'Saroja' will hit theaters on the 29th of August worldwide with more than 200 prints. In Chennai, the film releases in Sathyam Cinemas, Inox, Sangam, Udhayam, Anna, Mayajaal, Prarthna, Rohini and more.

innum 10 naal irukku :cry:
    Sathyam-la book pannida vendiyadhu than... :bluejump:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/...at-prahbu.html

[tscii:95834075fb]Does Saroja have a similarity to an English movie?

Definitely not. I have seen Babel prior to making Saroja and the concept of stitching different stories geographically so far apart interested me a lot. I took that concept and put original stories and made the movie in a flavor that will connect to the audience here. You will understand that when you see the movie, it is completely original.

Your experience working with Yuvan Shankar Raja.

Yuvan is like a younger brother to me, itís a very personal relationship and we are very frank with each other. Our combination has worked well, Chennai 28 was a hit and even Saroja has come out well. Sarojaís music is different from Chennai 28. Chennai 28 was music for the masses and had a lot of local flavor. This time round it is a bit more thoughtful, and likely to be appreciated by serious music lovers as well as by the masses. Chennai 28 was taken at a time when Yuvan was busy and so he couldnít be a part of the re-recording that was done by Premgi. But Yuvan is one of the pillars of Saroja, he has done an extraordinary job which you will see soon. I know a bit about music, so things havenít been that tough, I have been able to communicate easily. Even Yuvan has an innate idea about how a movie and its mood should be, so you need not constantly be behind him to get what you want. Same with Premgi who did the recording for Chennai 28. My knowledge of music has helped me give some inputs at places and it has worked. Then its up to the audience to decide.

VP didn't talk about Judgement Night :roll:[/tscii:95834075fb]

VP didn't talk about Judgement Night :roll:[/tscii]
    Anga than vachurukkar twist-a :lol:
    if its not inspired am very happy

lets wait for 10 more days

'Saroja' will hit theaters on the 29th of August worldwide
    aug31 would be a better date to release 8-)
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan

I have seen the judgement day trailor....I think Most probably saroja has the same plot and story...
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan

I have seen the judgement day trailor....I think Most probably saroja has the same plot and story...
    I have seen the movie vasanth. Van, foursome, Accident, Iruttu all dittoed :lol:
    Ample scope for BGM score. LEts wait

Yeah... the movie has got ample scope for background score. I am sure Yuvan will excel as usual.
    VP could have avoided using the similar plot (may be as the backdrop) with more worked out screenplay and local ingredients thrown in.

Judgement night's four guys going on a road trip and enjoying, also brought back memories of 5 friends of "Panchathandhiram"'s van trip to meet Maggy in B'lore

For those who missed the movie...
    http://vigneshram.blogspot.com/2008/...ent-night.html
    Grey Matter Matters
    http://vigneshram.com

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    'Saroja' will hit theaters on the 29th of August worldwide
    aug31 would be a better date to release 8-)
    Yuvan turns 29!

finally saroja ad is on papers..will be screaned in sathyam,inox,anna,sangam,rohini,mayajaal.
    hey saala....

+ Reply to Thread