+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 136 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Listening to 'Kodaana Kodi'
    :thumbsup:

Athu enna Yuvanukku intha maari songs na oru thani interest vanthudum pola :lol:
    Sei - Billa
    Theepidikka - AA
    and now this song.
    Except the wordings kodana kodi, this song is amazing (perfect blend of tamil folk and Hip-Hop)......Innum konjam catchya lyrics irunthu irukalam(like theepidikka theepidikka).....

The first interlude instanly catchy......

After multiple hearings, my pick of the album is

My Life/Cheeky/Kodana Kodi/Dosth bada/Nimirnthu nil............

Perfect Peppy Album...... 8-) .......In the recent past we have heared lots of melodies/situational songs from yuvan.....I expected this kind of youthful album....I got it....
    ----

I'd bought audio CD on the day of release. Today I got the complimentary DVD from the same shop (without showing any proof of purchase).

It has the teaser trailer, My LIfe video song and some behind the scenes footage. Cool
    Grey Matter Matters
    http://vigneshram.com

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Except the wordings kodana kodi, this song is amazing (perfect blend of tamil folk and Hip-Hop)......Innum konjam catchya lyrics irunthu irukalam(like theepidikka theepidikka).....

Perfect Peppy Album...... 8-) .......In the recent past we have heared lots of melodies/situational songs from yuvan.....I expected this kind of youthful album....I got it....
    exactly, the lyrics aren't that good.

but still i feel that, saroja is incomplete without a melody kinda stuff with beautiful lyrics...
    am expecting that in SMS. lets see...
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Re: bgm of poovellam kettu paar

Thank you dude........You are doing amazing job..........

But you could have given complete list of your uploading.....

Guys,

Here you go....

http://music.cooltoad.com/music/sear...=hariprasadb23
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006

The first interlude instanly catchy......

After multiple hearings, my pick of the album is

My Life/Cheeky/Kodana Kodi/Dosth bada/Nimirnthu nil............

Perfect Peppy Album...... .......In the recent past we have heared lots of melodies/situational songs from yuvan.....I expected this kind of youthful album....I got it....
    exactly i feel the same too...the starting lines kodana kodi is definitely not catchy....
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY GUYS judge, vasanth, vinith,selva,vasanth,kham and to all the hubbers out here..
    Thanks Karthik. Though I don't believe in Friendship day/Feb 14/Mothers day etc. accept my belated wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by vigneshram
    I'd bought audio CD on the day of release. Today I got the complimentary DVD from the same shop (without showing any proof of purchase).

It has the teaser trailer, My LIfe video song and some behind the scenes footage. Cool
    You got it? I should get mine soon. Have you watched it? Any interesting scenes from the behind the scenes footage?

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    but still i feel that, saroja is incomplete without a melody kinda stuff with beautiful lyrics...
    am expecting that in SMS. lets see...
    I am happy that this album doesn't have a melody. SMS should have atleast couple of numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge

You got it? I should get mine soon. Have you watched it? Any interesting scenes from the behind the scenes footage?
    Yeah. the team members are all loaded with enthu and fun, always pulling each others legs. esp Premji's interview is cool.

Yuvan shows up in a few scenes, where the crew is seen to play cards and a voice (probably Premji's) asks Yuvan that there is a complaint that he is giving his best BGM for sequences of a particular actor in Saroja....

Has sneak preview of Yuvan's appearance in Cheeky Cheeky...

And, its gr8 to listen to the trailer and My life in good sound effect

Overall a good effort.
    Grey Matter Matters
    http://vigneshram.com

Yuvan shows up in a few scenes, where the crew is seen to play cards and a voice (probably Premji's) asks Yuvan that there is a complaint that he is giving his best BGM for sequences of a particular actor in Saroja....
    :lol:

Has sneak preview of Yuvan's appearance in Cheeky Cheeky...
    How do rate it compared to 'en kAthal' from PP? I understand it won't have the entire song but from the clips what do you think?

+ Reply to Thread