+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 136 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1351

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    I'm not at all happy with the way the composer has remixed Nalam Thana. Do you think he has done justice to the evergreen classic? Unmaiya sollanum-na Vetka kedu!!!
    :shock: I disagree. Do you think churning out the same melody with subtle modern beats will sound good?

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    :shock: I disagree. Do you think churning out the same melody with subtle modern beats will sound good?
    Need not repeat the same melody. He could have taken those few lines with a differen melody tune. But the composer has converted this priceless melody into a kuthu song which is unacceptable.

//Jus remember Andru vandhadhum in KMY. Can the composer (dheena/yuvan whoever it is) not churn out that type of song?
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Need not repeat the same melody. He could have taken those few lines with a differen melody tune. But the composer has converted this priceless melody into a kuthu song which is unacceptable.

//Jus remember Andru vandhadhum in KMY. Can the composer (dheena/yuvan whoever it is) not churn out that type of song?
    Tell me yeththana pEr antha pAttu kEtrukkAnga? It was not a hit. Just wait for the audio release of Silambattam, this remix song will rock B & C centers.

Quote Originally Posted by virarajan

remix'ae vaendam'nu naanum ninaikuraen no matter however its done...just my opinion :huh: btw as of now i feel silambatam is a total crap though it might become commerciaaly hit...am jus hoping atleast rest of the songs are good...
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by virarajan
    I'm not at all happy with the way the composer has remixed Nalam Thana. Do you think he has done justice to the evergreen classic? Unmaiya sollanum-na Vetka kedu!!!
    i don think so any composer can do justice by remixing something...neither to the song nor to the remixer's creativity
    hey saala....

Tell me yeththana pEr antha pAttu kEtrukkAnga? It was not a hit. Just wait for the audio release of Silambattam, this remix song will rock B & C centers.
    Yuvan-oda neraya nalla (romba nalla) songs-e ozhunga reach aaga mattengudhu. Idhu above average number. So idhu reach aagalangradhu aacharyame illa judge
    You are talking abt reach of the songs, but am talking abt quality judge.

Anyways, lets wait till the audio release. Atleast oru peppy number, nalla kuthu song irukka-nu paappom. :cry2:

Yes Karthik, i agree. Remix-e vendam than. But pandradha konjam nalla pannina nalla irukkum. (But am strictly against Remix) :yes:

I thought that particular song was a good attempt by YSR . Its a remix alright, but it was not the regular "add-the-loud-beats" type.. I liked it that he tried to frame the same melody in a different genre.. but I m not sure if he pulled it off really well :roll:
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

[tscii:47e89c21ac]Interesting......Old one....HJ was working as a keyboard player for yuvan....got it from orkut....

http://www.hinduonnet.com/fr/2002/10...2501150300.htm

Childhood and music...

M. S. Viswanathan's assistant Joseph Krishna first spotted Harris' talent and made him play the guitar for a song in a Malayalam film. It was the first recording for the 12-year old. For the next 12 years, he played for several composers Rajkoti in Telugu, Sadhu Kokila in Kannada, Karthik Raja, Yuvan Shankar Raja, Sirpi, Mani Sharma and A.R. Rahman till "Minnalae" came along. The only exception was Ilaiyaraja. "Actually I continued to play the keyboard for others for a few months after the release of my first film. Among the composers, I cannot forget Adityan... he has used me for many of his numbers, films and albums."

[/tscii:47e89c21ac]
    ----

Maestro Ilaiyaraja has sung one song in yuvan's silambattam....got this news from orkut....
    ----

+ Reply to Thread