PDA

View Full Version : YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA ALBUMS - 2008

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

karthik_sa2
07-03-2008, 07:37 PM
he has become a music director who doesn need introduction anymore . well guys lets continue discussions on Yuvan' albums here :)

http://kollywood.allindiansite.com/g/img/yuvan_shankar_raja.gif

yuvan's previous thread

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=10800&start=0

vasanth2006
07-03-2008, 08:46 PM
as of now blast itself is like a new album to me . enjoying it like hell. vinith did you listen . am sure you and Vasanth will like it very much.

You are too late dude.....I have heared this album...superb album.....Whenever i hear this album's songs, i feel lonely or differently which i can not explain in the words.....Frankly i forgot the musical compositions in this album now....I felt in some places yuvan gave amateurish music.....But in recent times i haven't heared....So I have to take another look.....

Thalaivar kavidhai vasichu iruparu illai.... :)

karthik_sa2
07-04-2008, 11:05 AM
You are too late dude.....I have heared this album...superb album.....Whenever i hear this album's songs, i feel lonely or differently which i can not explain in the words.....Frankly i forgot the musical compositions in this album now....I felt in some places yuvan gave amateurish music.....But in recent times i haven't heared....So I have to take another look.....

Thalaivar kavidhai vasichu iruparu illai....

yes excatly the same way even i felt... :)

karthik_sa2
07-04-2008, 11:11 AM
vasanth
its not the music that is amateurish....its only the recording...rhomba poor recording....

vinith,
first indha 2 song'a kelunga "nee dhaane", "oli veesum
" and don forget to hear the instrumentals

MrJudge
07-04-2008, 01:40 PM
vasanth,

Have you listened to the instrumentals? did you like them? I liked them a lot.

sehnthan
07-04-2008, 03:39 PM
poove puthirey's melody is mindblowing....i personally liked this album very much....in fact i start to like yuvan from his earlier films such as 'rishi' after listening to this song....gr8 song indeed.

srinivas voice is too good...wonder how yuvan can compose this is song at 19...hear carefully the interludes...short and catchy.

continues bass pattern...minimal percussion...good lyrics...
just got the all the right ingredients. but recording can be better. another pick of the album is 'oru naal pothuma ?' sung by yuvan himself.

vigneshram
07-04-2008, 04:08 PM
Poove puthirey is my favourite too.
Its sad that though the album had best brains like Kamal-Sujatha-Yuvan ,it did not reach well.

viraajan
07-04-2008, 04:17 PM
aiyo... ippadi tension yethureengale...

i am yet to listen to them :(

Sanjeevi
07-04-2008, 04:54 PM

me too :(

viraajan
07-04-2008, 07:01 PM

me too :(

listened to poove puthire...

catchy melody with minimal orchestration... worth listening.. :)

will listen to rest soon :)

karthik_sa2
07-04-2008, 07:11 PM
Its sad that though the album had best brains like Kamal-Sujatha-Yuvan ,it did not reach well.

thats the only song am yet to listen...then vignesh neengalaam enga poneenga...its been a long time since u and snethan came to this forum i believe

karthik_sa2
07-04-2008, 08:49 PM
poove pudhirae looks a very ordinary song to me ....except for the interludes..

vasanth2006
07-04-2008, 10:40 PM
vasanth
its not the music that is amateurish....its only the recording...rhomba poor recording....

vinith,
first indha 2 song'a kelunga "nee dhaane", "oli veesum
" and don forget to hear the instrumentals

I am very sorry...i really dont know how i got the perception like amateurish music....poor recording might be the reason....

I revisisted the songs.....damn GOOD.....really love these songs....songs are in loop now.... :musicsmile:

vasanth2006
07-04-2008, 10:46 PM
vasanth,

2 instrumentals?

I believe you mentioned about the "un ninaivil"......If yes, i love this....it creates some pleasant mood for me....

another one is instrumental version of mama mama song....it is the fusion of carnatic music (solo violin) and the western music.....good....but not that great....

I love un ninaivil song more than this mama mama instrumental.....

God....this guy created this music at his 19 or something....

vasanth2006
07-04-2008, 11:03 PM
poove pudhirae looks a very ordinary song to me ....except for the interludes..

:exactly:

for me it sounds ordinary.....same taste....

My order....

1) Aval thevathai ( oru naal podhuma)
2) chippikulle muthai
3) un ninaivil
4) oli veesum
5) vaa nanbane
6) poradu
7)mama mama instrumental
8)mama mama/neethane/sonnare

vigneshram
07-05-2008, 01:09 AM

thats the only song am yet to listen...then vignesh neengalaam enga poneenga...its been a long time since u and snethan came to this forum i believe

I've been a silent visitor all these days and just didn't post anything. People like us are addicted and can't even think of not visiting the forum.

BTW, romba bore adikkudhulla?
Saroja eppa varraa?

sehnthan
07-05-2008, 01:57 AM
[quote]Poove puthirey is my favourite too.

sometimes reading all your ppz discussion itself very very interesting.
since this is is new thread abt yuvan's yesteryear album 'the blast' oru sila vaarthaigal sollaama irukka mudiyuma ?

now listening to 'oru naal pothuma ?' unmaiyila intha paadalai ketpatharku oru naal mattum pothuma ? i think i have been listening to this song since 2001.....superb song....

viraajan
07-05-2008, 05:40 AM
vasanth,

2 instrumentals?

I believe you mentioned about the "un ninaivil"......If yes, i love this....it creates some pleasant mood for me....

another one is instrumental version of mama mama song....it is the fusion of carnatic music (solo violin) and the western music.....good....but not that great....

oru vayasu korachukonga. at the age of 17-18 (born 1979, ablum in 1997) :D

viraajan
07-05-2008, 05:44 AM
listened to
poove puthire, chippikul muthu, aval devathai varuval tracks,

aval devathai is awesome. chippikkul muthu too caught my attraction instantly. wow..

yes. how did yuvna manage to create this music at the age of 17-18...

orchestration is really matured...

kudos!!!

viraajan
07-05-2008, 05:52 AM
Oli veesum is extraordinary... except for his voice, this song is really mindblowing...

vasanth2006
07-05-2008, 06:11 AM
vasanth,

2 instrumentals?

oru vayasu korachukonga. at the age of 17-18 (born 1979, ablum in 1997) :D

I think it is released in 1999.....

viraajan
07-05-2008, 06:14 AM
the so called official website of yuvan says its 1997. onnume puriyala...

http://yuvanworld.blogspot.com/2007/12/blast-1997.html

sehnthan
07-05-2008, 06:46 AM
the so called official website of yuvan says its 1997. onnume puriyala...

http://yuvanworld.blogspot.com/2007/12/blast-1997.html

i think it's 1999. intha official website unmaiyila namba mudiyumanu theriyala. anyone tried to contact the webmaster of the website ? mayb he can clarify the source of the information.

viraajan
07-05-2008, 07:51 AM
yes. i have sent him a mail.

but no response :(

karthik_sa2
07-05-2008, 11:07 AM
2 instrumentals?

yes i meant those two instrumentals only..as u said mama mama is not that attractive but looks a matured one to me..

un ninaivil is awesome...it elevates :musicsmile: mood....

karthik_sa2
07-05-2008, 11:10 AM
I've been a silent visitor all these days and just didn't post anything. People like us are addicted and can't even think of not visiting the forum.

BTW, romba bore adikkudhulla?
Saroja eppa varraa?

yes saroja vara nearathala indha thread'um kala kattudhu...i see a lot of yuvan fans coming back....lets enjoy the :musicsmile: season now

karthik_sa2
07-05-2008, 11:12 AM
sometimes reading all your ppz discussion itself very very interesting.
since this is is new thread abt yuvan's yesteryear album 'the blast' oru sila vaarthaigal sollaama irukka mudiyuma ?

now listening to 'oru naal pothuma ?' unmaiyila intha paadalai ketpatharku oru naal mattum pothuma ? i think i have been listening to this song since 2001.....superb song....

yes blast is a wonderful album...if it had been released with a prpoper video and marketed well..it would have gone on to become a huge success...just like arr vande matram...

karthik_sa2
07-05-2008, 11:19 AM
just listen to these lines in "nee dhaane" " jaadhigal kaadhalithaal kooraigal eriyaadhe, madhangal kaadhalithaal gopurangal sariyaadhe...dhesangal kaadhalithaal yuthangal thondraadhe adaalaal kaadhal seya vaa..."" superb lyrics chance'illa tune indha idathula

MrJudge
07-05-2008, 04:10 PM
yes i meant those two instrumentals only..as u said mama mama is not that attractive but looks a matured one to me..

un ninaivil is awesome...it elevates :musicsmile: mood....

I haven't listened to this album for longtime. I didn't like both versions of mama mama track. Let me listen to the tracks again.

viraajan
07-06-2008, 03:50 AM
yenna pa, saroja eppa pa vara pora...

10 varushathuku munnadi vandha album pathi discuss panna vendi irukku...

namma nelamaiya patheengala :banghead:

sehnthan
07-06-2008, 04:19 AM
saroja eppa varanu theriyala ?

intha SONY BMG album eppa varuthunu theriyala....

romba kakka vaikkiratha partha periya erimalai kuudiya sikkirama vedikka pogutho ?

viraajan
07-06-2008, 04:23 AM
sony album not in near future senthan.

Saroja podhum ippa pasi pokkarathuku :)

MrJudge
07-06-2008, 05:07 PM
[tscii:3c74b01aef]Karthi – Nayan project kick starts
July 05, 2008

With Karthi back from Jaipur after the grueling schedules of the Selva Raghavan directed Aayirathil Oruvan, Lingusamy is all set to kick start his next project with him. The movie will go on floors from next month and the pooja will take place on July 14, 2008. The first leg of Aayirathil Oruvan is expected to commence in Chennai.

Lingusamy hasn’t named it yet and declares that it is an action and love story, customary to his movie making tradition. He also mentioned that the movie was delayed since Karthi was busy with Aayirathil Oruvan. “I took that time to spruce up the script a little bit and for finalizing the locations,” he added. [/tscii:3c74b01aef]

MrJudge
07-06-2008, 05:09 PM
[tscii:f302437865]Saroja’s goes English!
July 05, 2008

Breaking the stereotypes of the song-and-dance routines, Chennai 28 team’s Saroja will have a background English song in the movie. The song, titled ‘My Life’ is being tuned by Yuvan Shankar Raja and will only appear for a few seconds as a background song in the movie. “We are planning for a promo video with the full length song, only to be telecast on television,” said Venkat Prabhu recently in an interview to a tabloid.

This song has been shot with one of the well known music bands of Mumbai and was sung by Tanvi. Venkat also mentioned that this trend has been in existence only in Hollywood movies and that they are attempting it in Tamil. “The English song could be telecast in the channels all over India and that would mean better reach for the movie,” he added. Also, this would break the myth in the West that only Hindi movies are Indian movies. “Besides, there was also a need for an English song in the movie,” Venkat Prabhu added.[/tscii:f302437865]

viraajan
07-06-2008, 08:26 PM
[tscii:f54d1405f6]Saroja’s goes English!
July 05, 2008

Breaking the stereotypes of the song-and-dance routines, Chennai 28 team’s Saroja will have a background English song in the movie. The song, titled ‘My Life’ is being tuned by Yuvan Shankar Raja and will only appear for a few seconds as a background song in the movie. “We are planning for a promo video with the full length song, only to be telecast on television,” said Venkat Prabhu recently in an interview to a tabloid.

This song has been shot with one of the well known music bands of Mumbai and was sung by Tanvi. Venkat also mentioned that this trend has been in existence only in Hollywood movies and that they are attempting it in Tamil. “The English song could be telecast in the channels all over India and that would mean better reach for the movie,” he added. Also, this would break the myth in the West that only Hindi movies are Indian movies. “Besides, there was also a need for an English song in the movie,” Venkat Prabhu added.[/tscii:f54d1405f6]

this is really a fantastic news. yuvan is really doing something different and great. hope he succeeds in it.

ippadi hype kodukarangale... aiyo... hope the album wins SSS race... (adhanga satyam, saroja, sakkarakatti) :D

sehnthan
07-07-2008, 03:47 AM
[tscii:f6c1ed098f]Saroja’s goes English!
July 05, 2008

This song has been shot with one of the well known music bands of Mumbai and was sung by Tanvi. Venkat also mentioned that this trend has been in existence only in Hollywood movies and that they are attempting it in Tamil. “The English song could be telecast in the channels all over India and that would mean better reach for the movie,” he added. Also, this would break the myth in the West that only Hindi movies are Indian movies. “Besides, there was also a need for an English song in the movie,” Venkat Prabhu added.[/tscii:f6c1ed098f]

this is really a fantastic news. yuvan is really doing something different and great. hope he succeeds in it.

ippadi hype kodukarangale... aiyo... hope the album wins SSS race... (adhanga satyam, saroja, sakkarakatti) :D

ippadi usupetti usupettiyey udambai ranagalam aakittanga.....innuma nammalai nambikkittu irukkanga ?

sikkiram sarajova varac sollungappa.... :bangcomp: :curse:

pratap
07-07-2008, 04:18 AM
Ippa Varumo? Eppa Varumo? :roll:

Ethavathu oru album munnala release pannungappa :x

MrJudge
07-07-2008, 04:36 AM
ippadi usupetti usupettiyey udambai ranagalam aakittanga.....innuma nammalai nambikkittu irukkanga ?

sikkiram sarajova varac sollungappa....

Yes, every Yuvan fan expecting it so desparately.

viraajan
07-07-2008, 06:46 AM
i guess this album should be pathbreaking.

but ivlo hype create pannittu bussss aaiyduchu na :roll:

hope for the best...

betw, PV has been chosen as the best album of the year in Tamil Music Awards :)

karthik_sa2
07-07-2008, 07:13 AM
guess this album should be pathbreaking.

but ivlo hype create pannittu bussss aaiyduchu na

hope for the best...

betw, PV has been chosen as the best album of the year in Tamil Music Awards

vinith positive'a ninaipomae....but am sure the album's success will hugely depend on the movie's success....venkat :shaking:

karthik_sa2
07-07-2008, 07:15 AM
Ippa Varumo? Eppa Varumo?

Ethavathu oru album munnala release pannungappa

mudhal neenga indha hub'ku vandhadhe sandhosham :D really nice to see yuvan fans coming back to this forum again 8-)

viraajan
07-07-2008, 08:06 AM
vinith positive'a ninaipomae....but am sure the album's success will hugely depend on the movie's success....venkat :shaking:

kandippa positivea than irukken..

irundhalum konjam bayama than irukku hypea pakkumbodhu...

Yuvan's album has not been hyped like this before... (billa - an exception).... so worried a bit... :(

this album should be path breatking.... :D

vasanth2006
07-07-2008, 01:08 PM

kandippa positivea than irukken..

irundhalum konjam bayama than irukku hypea pakkumbodhu...

Yuvan's album has not been hyped like this before... (billa - an exception).... so worried a bit... :(

this album should be path breatking.... :D

If the album takes time to release, then definitely the hype will increase.....i mean yuvan doesnt have any album for long period(yuvanoda frequencyku ithu very long period)....right?......thats why this album is getting this much hype.....

viraajan
07-07-2008, 01:13 PM
thats not the only reason vasanth,

IMO, english song in the movie, singapore club dance, video album along with the movie etc are also the reasons.

i dont think the album is releasing this week. no advt, no news abt it... :(

enna pandranganu onnume puriyala...

viraajan
07-07-2008, 01:23 PM
betw, listening to Kannan varum velai :musicsmile:

vasanth2006
07-07-2008, 11:47 PM
Old news....just want to share....

The winner of the AIRTEL super singer(Vijay TV) is going to get the chance in yuvan's movie....

pratap
07-08-2008, 07:57 AM
Ippa Varumo? Eppa Varumo?

Ethavathu oru album munnala release pannungappa

mudhal neenga indha hub'ku vandhadhe sandhosham :D really nice to see yuvan fans coming back to this forum again 8-)

Thanks Karthik! I am always visiting this forum( Once in a day) but only watching the discussion.

pratap
07-08-2008, 08:10 AM
Expectation for the Yuvan upcoming album is very high due to long gap.

Recently i went to Yercaud for vacation where i had chance to use two taxi for sight seeing for 4 days. First day i got a omni ..The driver played only yuvan songs.. I talked about upcoming albums of yuvan with him. He surprised me by telling all yuvan upcoming albums. He also stated that most of the Taxi drivers like to listen only yuvan albums!
Next day i got a Call Taxi. What a beauty? He is also played only yuvan songs and yuvan fan too. Yuvan Fans are every where friends! I can feel that everybodys expectations are very higher for the upcoming album.
Hope yuvan will satisfy all the FANS.

viraajan
07-08-2008, 09:13 AM
What a good news pratap. Really good to hear that Most taxi drivers play only yuvan songs.

Saroja come out soon pls......

pradeepmbbs
07-08-2008, 10:32 AM
Well .. there was news earlier that saroja , satyam and sakkarakatti wil release on the same day ...

and now sakkarakatti's release date has been officially announced .. dunno abt the other two ..

i wonder whether yuvan was workin wit only this album for the past 5 months.....

viraajan
07-08-2008, 10:43 AM
exactly. ARR's album releases this friday. Satyam and saroja was not comfirmed. It was just a tentative schedule.

its true that he concentrated more in Saroja's success especially after split wit selva he worked very aggressively. i read this in a daily.

MrJudge
07-08-2008, 12:07 PM
appO sarOjA intha mAsamum vara mAttALA? :roll:

MrJudge
07-08-2008, 01:45 PM
SMS

"Shooting of Siva Manasla Sakthi (SMS) has been recently wrapped up and the post production work including dubbing is on. The movie has Jeeva - Anuya in the lead."

So SMS audio will be released in August?

viraajan
07-08-2008, 02:25 PM
Saroja ippadi satham podama irukkale!!!

But, SMS should be released by July i guess.

pratap
07-09-2008, 06:20 AM
Ennappa Aachu indha Venkat Prabukku? First padathilae Producers directornu per vankittu ippa saroja audio release date-a kuda solla mattenrar

sehnthan
07-09-2008, 07:58 AM
ippadi venkat nammaley elloraiyum pulamba vittutare !!!!

btw, currently listening to kathal enbathu frm OKK...fantastic orchestration esp the interludes....

viraajan
07-09-2008, 08:21 AM
yes. its a good melody. but it did not go on to become a huge hit. :(

saroja illati atleast sakthiyavadhu vara sollunga pa...

romba dry a irukku...

am listenig to pudhu kadhal from pudkottai sarav. the predominant beats are mindblowing... super tune too :)

MrJudge
07-09-2008, 11:44 AM

romba dry a irukku...

kadaisila pArunga ellA Albumum orE vAraththila release AgapOguthu. :D

viraajan
07-09-2008, 12:04 PM
today Times of India newspaper carries the news about english song in Saroja.

The last line "Saroja's music is going to be electrifying"...

none of the yuvan's album has been hyped up like this...

aiyo thaanga mudiyala hype... just cant wait for the album...

viraajan
07-09-2008, 12:07 PM

romba dry a irukku...

enakku theirnju, the gap betw Saroja and SMS wont be more than a week or two.

Yogi romba dhyanathula irukkar pola... enna pandrar... eppo varuvar... :lol:

MrJudge
07-09-2008, 12:17 PM
enakku theirnju, the gap betw Saroja and SMS wont be more than a week or two.

Yogi romba dhyanathula irukkar pola... enna pandrar... eppo varuvar... :lol:

We have only 6 months left in 2008, I am expecting atleast 4 albums of him this year, Saroja, SMS, Yogi and Muththirai. Once Saroja releases, the rest will follow in 4 to 5 weeks time.

vasanth2006
07-09-2008, 12:36 PM

romba dry a irukku...

I feel that has been huge problem for yuvan......i feel minimum 1 month gap should be there........

viraajan
07-09-2008, 03:47 PM
Yuvan shankar has been nominated for Best Music Dir - Fimfare Award south for AMAV.

http://www.andhravilas.com/movienews.asp?id=63258

this site contains only telugu star nomination.

Adv Wishes :)

Tamil list not found :(

viraajan
07-09-2008, 03:50 PM
hey got the tamil list.

Who will walk away with the best music director award this year? Each of the music directors have worked wonders to make the songs chart busters which also resulted in the films doing well at the box office. Will it be AR Rahman nominated for two albums Sivaji and Azhagiya Tamil Magan, Yuvan Shankar Raja (Paruthiveeran), Vidya Sagar (Mozhi) or Harris Jayaraj (Unnale Unnale).

Am sure Yuvan will get either tamil or telugu award :)

Congrats :)

Awards on July 12 :) Lets wait :)

karthik_sa2
07-10-2008, 06:09 AM
yuvan for paruthiveeran :yes: besides amav in telugu :2thumbsup:

karthik_sa2
07-10-2008, 07:23 AM
I feel that has been huge problem for yuvan......i feel minimum 1 month gap should be there........

yes i feel the same too...

MrJudge
07-10-2008, 07:46 AM

romba dry a irukku...

Also eerpu is there.... so don't know how they are going to organize the releases.

Kumarappa
07-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Now here comes a very sweet news:

Saroja audio will release on July 14!!!

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/id/Saroja_Audio_16819.html

I hope this happens!

viraajan
07-10-2008, 12:01 PM
:ty:
:D
:redjump:
:redjump:

Kumarappa superappa.... good news... :)

popeye11
07-10-2008, 12:31 PM
Super News Ma! Cant Wait... :boo:

MrJudge
07-10-2008, 12:44 PM

I hope this happens!

appadi pOdu pOdu :swinghead:

MrJudge
07-10-2008, 12:57 PM
Guys,

The CDs will be available only on 18th. But you can win Yuvan's autographed cds by entering the contest here:

http://www.sarojathemovie.com/contest/index.html

Send your entries fast!

MrJudge
07-10-2008, 12:58 PM
[tscii:bf3f08cbc8]WIN autographed 'Saroja' CDs from Yuvan
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, July 10, 2008]

All you music fans out there…. here's a golden opportunity to win CDs of the yet to be released film 'Saroja'. The successful 'Chennai 600028' team gets back together for this film. The dynamic combination of director Venkat Prabhu and Yuvan Shankar Raja was a huge success in 'Chennai 600028' and the duo have worked extremely hard to replicate the winning formula.

Indiaglitz is the online media partner for the film and is helping run a contest that will see many winners get autographed CDs from Yuvan Shankar Raja.

All you have to do is to answer a simple question…. 'Which song does Yuvan feature in the movie?' There is a drop down menu containing the names of all the songs. Click on the appropriate song and get into contention to win the autographed CD.

Though this contest is open to everybody, patrons of Indiaglitz outside of India will have to furnish an Indian address (friends or relatives) in order to be eligible for contention.

The Audio release function for 'Saroja' will happen on the 14th of July with both A. R. Rahman and Yuvan on the same stage. However, CDs and cassettes will hit the market only on the 18th of July.

So which song does Yuvan feature in the movie??[/tscii:bf3f08cbc8]

viraajan
07-10-2008, 01:13 PM
But songs can be downloaded from the net right? pls anyone confirm...

Mazhai vittum thoovanam vidatha kadhaiya irukke!!! :(

MrJudge
07-10-2008, 01:15 PM

not before 18th /19th

popeye11
07-10-2008, 01:18 PM

Galatta might have online downloads..

if not We gotta wait for one more week.. arrgh!

viraajan
07-10-2008, 01:19 PM
ada ennappa idhu.... ippadi pandrangale.... innum 1 week wait pannanuma? :(

popeye11
07-10-2008, 01:28 PM
One week achum paravailla.. nethu varaikum we dindt have any clue when the audio was gonna be out! Phew...

by the way isnt tht the "cheeky" song that U1 was gonna perform

what do u think guys?

MrJudge
07-10-2008, 01:38 PM

Galatta might have online downloads..

if not We gotta wait for one more week.. arrgh!

Yes, it is possible that Galatta may have it soon.

MrJudge
07-10-2008, 01:39 PM
One week achum paravailla.. nethu varaikum we dindt have any clue when the audio was gonna be out! Phew...

by the way isnt tht the "cheeky" song that U1 was gonna perform

what do u think guys?

Yes, cheeky cheeky is the song Yuvan features.

vasanth2006
07-10-2008, 01:49 PM

I hope this happens!

Hip Hip Hooray!!

I guess this album will be in the lines of SP, BILLA......In those albums the orchastration slightly dominated the lyrics....Athuthan ennaku intha album mela konjam payama irukku.....Lets see....

sehnthan
07-10-2008, 04:08 PM

I hope this happens!

Hip Hip Hooray!!

I guess this album will be in the lines of SP, BILLA......In those albums the orchastration slightly dominated the lyrics....Athuthan ennaku intha album mela konjam payama irukku.....Lets see....

vedi vedichi kondadatha kuraithan........

ippavachum oru date sonnagaley.....

atlease we can start the countdown

pradeepmbbs
07-10-2008, 04:13 PM
ha .. finalyy she comes ........

Am jus waitin to c how the heavy metal song has shaped up .....

satyam too ll release around the same date

viraajan
07-10-2008, 04:23 PM

very true...

can feel a big smile on every one's post... i myself feel very excited...

indha thread soodu pudichuduchu.... :D :D :D :D :D

Sanjeevi
07-10-2008, 05:56 PM

very true...

can feel a big smile on every one's post... i myself feel very excited...

indha thread soodu pudichuduchu.... :D :D :D :D :D

:yes: soodu mudiyurathullu seekiram audio release pannugappa :bluejump:

pratap
07-11-2008, 04:08 AM
:clap: Waiting for 18th....

Which Audio company releases this album?

inetk
07-11-2008, 04:41 AM
Junglee Music, from Times group.

'Pinni pedaledukkum isai, innum konja naatkalil',says the ad in Dinakaran today!

http://dkn.dinakaran.co.in/1172008/1214592_1.jpg

rajasaranam
07-11-2008, 06:00 AM

'Pinni pedaledukkum isai, innum konja naatkalil',says the ad in Dinakaran today!

:boo: Melae Yaeri Vaarom Nee Othungi Nillu :bluejump: :redjump: :bluejump:

karthik_sa2
07-11-2008, 06:29 AM

I hope this happens!

:bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: so finally her arrival is confirmed...countdown starts...start meesic....three more days...

selvakumar
07-11-2008, 06:37 AM
Great news indeed. I don't have big expectations. It might spoil the fun. Waiting for another 'Yaaro Yaarukkul Yaaro' or 'Un paarvai meethu pattal' :swinghead:

karthik_sa2
07-11-2008, 06:37 AM
http://www.hindu.com/cp/2008/07/11/stories/2008071150230800.htm

The entrance to a cinema hall is a rather tricky place for a shoot. So it proved for the unit of Vikatan Talkies which found it difficult to regulate the crowd while shooting for Siva Manasula Sakti. It was especially annoying whe n people came in front of or close to the artists. But curious onlookers vied for space to catch a glimpse of the stars from close quarters and it was left to the assistants of director Rajesh to keep the crowd at bay.

Hearing “Action” from the director, the lead pair Jeeva and his lady love Anuya (Siva and Sakthi) entered the complex. The onlookers became restless once they realised what was happening. With the assistants skilfully keeping them away, cinematographer Saktisaravanan (Chennai 28), now working on Saroja, cranked the shot. Rajesh, who worked with S. A. Chandrasekaran for films such as Dhost, Nenjirukkum Varai and Sukran, becomes a director with this film. “It is a feel-good film,” he said. “The youth are sure to relate to the happenings on screen. The chemistry between Jeeva and the new find Anuya has worked beautifully. The new girl also has knowledge of acting, thanks to her stint at the Pune institute.”

The scene meanwhile shifted to the lobby. The hero went to fetch snacks for the heroine. On his return he found that the heroine had abandoned him. She had played a trick on him by joining her friends who had come there leaving him high and dry. The script, we were told, is full of such pranks.

The crew will go to Denmark or New Zealand to shoot two songs. “We have to shoot a segment at a railway station, Tiruchi most probably. Then I should start planning for the trip abroad. This is mainly to do justice to the music of Yuvan Shankar Raja who has come up with some wonderful tunes,” explained Rajesh.

The cast includes Santhanam, Sathyan and Oorvasi. The lyrics are written by Na. Muthukumar and the film is produced by B. Srinivasan.

another treat from yuvan soon :D
[/tscii:c0fc76732d]

viraajan
07-11-2008, 06:42 AM
Selva, don't expect melodies from this album. I think there would be only only melody... :(

selvakumar
07-11-2008, 06:46 AM
Selva, don't expect melodies from this album. I think there would be only only melody... :(
I don't have any complains. Even if it is one melody, it should be good. I liked those two melodies only when I listened to chennai-28 at first. :) Songs catchy ah irunthaalae pothum

viraajan
07-11-2008, 06:46 AM
Judge said that shooting of SMS is over and PP work has started. Now hindu article says that two songs are yet to be shot...

SMS album may get delayed it seems!!!

viraajan
07-11-2008, 06:48 AM
I don't have any complains. Even if it is one melody, it should be good. I liked those two melodies only when I listened to chennai-28 at first. :) Songs catchy ah irunthaalae pothum

thats right... wasn't bill a huge hit without melodies!!! Am ok with such album!!! Hope it comes out to be a great album!!!

pradeepmbbs
07-11-2008, 07:50 AM
Hi . Anyone listenin to radio ??

R the songs being played now itself ?

I'm askin cos i saw a post in orkut sayin saroja songs r being played ...

pradeepmbbs
07-11-2008, 07:59 AM
Hey guys .. i just asked the guy in orkut ..

Seems the dosth bada dosth song was being played in radio mirchi ..

The guy said the song was quite good .. sung by venkat prabu

pradeepmbbs
07-11-2008, 08:05 AM
Someone listen to Mirchi and post how the songs r ..

The guy who said the song is good is a die hard fan of ARR..

I wanna know it from yuvan fans .. someone post it plsss...... cant wait for it..........

MrJudge
07-11-2008, 08:09 AM
Judge said that shooting of SMS is over and PP work has started. Now hindu article says that two songs are yet to be shot...

SMS album may get delayed it seems!!!

That news came in behindwoods. Not sure which one is true but Hindu news look real to me as the director himself spoken about it.

MrJudge
07-11-2008, 08:16 AM

It is funny :D

During the interval of Subramaniapuram, two guys were talking "Yuvan-a utturuntha pinni pedaleduththiruppaan". I was laughing :lol:

Sanjeevi
07-11-2008, 08:20 AM

It is funny :D

During the interval of Subramaniapuram, two guys were talking "Yuvan-a utturuntha pinni pedaleduththiruppaan". I was laughing :lol:

:smokesmirk:

Sanjeevi
07-11-2008, 08:23 AM
Sakkarakatti is releasing today
Satyam is going to release on Jul 17 or 18
Saroja is going to release on Jul 18

Which S is big among Triple S?

MrJudge
07-11-2008, 08:32 AM
http://www.sarojathemovie.com/main.html

The site is down now, they may be updating it with audio samples?

pradeepmbbs
07-11-2008, 08:35 AM
seems songs r good .. i cant wait for it

hariprasadb23
07-11-2008, 09:31 AM
just listened kodaanu kodi song.it rocks.

today luckily i am in post duty off just to hear saroja songs.

Sanjeevi
07-11-2008, 09:38 AM
The producer Siva is a huge IR abimani. He is the person who introduced Yuvan in TFM (Aravindhan). He also produced the latest Vaazhthugal which was a flop. Almost None of his his films are hits. I hope he will taste the first big success in Saroja.

Sanjeevi
07-11-2008, 09:46 AM
~~Yesternite, Vengat prabhu said in Radio Mirchi fm tat audio would be available at music shops from July 15th. When Mirchi Shiva requested him to sing his favorite song, later requested a song from Saroja. Vengat prabhu sang one song goes like dhostu dhostu.......ilai vaasthu {giggle}. It sounds like Yaaro (Friendship) song.

Movie will be released by August 15th and Vengat said "it gonna grab off yer independence"...{smile}.

source : orkut

MrJudge
07-11-2008, 11:35 AM
Vishnuvardhan's 'Sarvam' to be renamed
IndiaGlitz [Friday, July 11, 2008]

Vishnuvardhan, the talented director of movies such as 'Arindhum Ariyamalum', 'Pattiyal' and 'Billa' wrote the story of 'Sarvam' with Suriya in mind. However, Suriya could not accommodate dates for the film and so Vishnu's favorite Arya was roped in.

Then a major setback happened when two members of the production unit died in an accident in the shooting spot. All these events upset the director a great deal and now the latest news is that he is not happy with the name 'Sarvam' and is going in for a name change. The new name however is being worked on and not yet revealed to the press.

The movie which is expected to be action-packed would feature Arya and Trisha in lead roles. Chakravathy will be playing the villain. The movie is produced by Ayngaran International.

MrJudge
07-11-2008, 11:37 AM
just listened kodaanu kodi song.it rocks.

today luckily i am in post duty off just to hear saroja songs.

Where did you listen? On radio?

vasanth2006
07-11-2008, 02:37 PM

they could have added yuvan's picture.....

vasanth2006
07-11-2008, 02:38 PM
I am dying to hear the songs....Guys who heard the songs, plz post your review guys.......

Any online source??...

hariprasadb23
07-11-2008, 05:04 PM
only two songs r played in radio mirchi.

both r good.

MrJudge
07-11-2008, 05:40 PM
only two songs r played in radio mirchi.

both r good.

I didn't know they were playing the songs today. I will catch them tomorrow.

Sanjeevi
07-11-2008, 06:13 PM
viraajan has sent messages to me. He said two songs played in radio mirchi like they did for chennai 28 are good. Then he said that he has recorded the songs and will post in internet. But unfortunately the recorded songs are not saved what he expected. Ithuvum viraajan sonnathuthan :).

he also said he changed his hub ID or password or something like. And he is waiting for approval. Mods take action

vasanth2006
07-12-2008, 12:59 AM
Sakkarakatti is releasing today
Satyam is going to release on Jul 17 or 18
Saroja is going to release on Jul 18

Which S is big among Triple S?

I guess sathyam will have catchy tunes.... HJ will give the same kind/genre/sound/tune/voice/everything.....But his songs are very catchy...even i like dham dhoom songs....Pottathaye thiruppi thiruppi poduvapla....ana ketkurathukku nalla irukkum..... :lol:

The Sify(Anti-Yuvan site) started to hyping the sathyam audio.... :lol:

Let's see the final output of these albums......

vasanth2006
07-12-2008, 01:06 AM
It seems lots of people in yuvan's orkut comm heared 2 songs in the mirchi... :(

Nobody uploaded the songs...... :x

pradeepmbbs
07-12-2008, 02:36 AM
Hi people .. heres the link ..

http://saroja-movie.com/video.html

go to the soundtrack and listen to "this is my life " songs ..

Its ROCKING ....

MrJudge
07-12-2008, 03:48 AM
Thanks for the link Pradeep.

Wow..... My life performed by Yodhakaa just rocks! This song will rule the charts!

I heard all three songs (kodaana, dhosth and my life), my pick is My Life!

ithuve ippadinna, Sony Album-la Yuvan summa pinni pedaleduththiruka vendum, come on buddy!

vasanth2006
07-12-2008, 04:01 AM
Hi people .. heres the link ..

go to the soundtrack and listen to "this is my life " songs ..

Its ROCKING ....

Ithuthanda MUSIC......ithukku mela aevanda......Chumma athiruthulla..... SAVADI......:bluejump: :redjump: ...................It's MY life.................

Thalaivar Hip-Hop/Rapla irunthu ROCKku poittapla pola.....Yuvan, you are Rocking man..... It's my life song is in ROCK or Hard Metal??...musical experts, plz clarify me.....

vasanth2006
07-12-2008, 04:05 AM
Guys,

I heared only It's My life song alone....where are the other songs??.....

vasanth2006
07-12-2008, 04:34 AM
Just now I heared the kodana kodi and dosth bada dosth songs.....good songs......not in the league of "It's My Life" song.... :oops:

Ley me check other songs also......

MrJudge
07-12-2008, 04:41 AM
Just now I heared the kodana kodi and dosth bada dosth songs.....good songs......not in the league of "It's My Life" song.... :oops:

Yes, after listening to My Life, other two songs look OK to me. But these songs will appeal to the rural crowds also. Lets wait the for CD to enjoy other songs too. innum 4 naal wait pannanuma...:banghead: thaanga mudiyala.... pesama Venkat Prabhu veettu kathava thatti, ippave ketravendiyathu thaan CD tharriya illayaannu.

I :yessir: Venkat Prabhu for My Life song alone.

Thalafanz
07-12-2008, 04:43 AM
Yes, after listening to My Life, other two songs look OK to me. Lets wait the for CD to enjoy other songs too. innum 4 naal wait pannanuma...:banghead: thaanga mudiyala.... pesama Venkat Prabhu veettu kathava thatti, ippave ketravendiyathu thaan CD tharriya illayaannu.

:lol:

Bro, when is the movie releasing???
I have a feeling that Saroja will have a terrific bgm. 8-)

MrJudge
07-12-2008, 04:44 AM
I wish Yuvan composes only 3 or 4 tamil movies per year and goes straight to compose albums for international audience. I don't want him to compose for hindi audience at all, I heard he is working for a Sunny deol movie.

vasanth2006
07-12-2008, 04:45 AM
Yes, after listening to My Life, other two songs look OK to me. But these songs will appeal to the rural crowds also.

"It's My life" is outstanding.........Song of the year( so far)......

MrJudge
07-12-2008, 04:46 AM

The movie is coming on Aug 15th. Yes, I hope this movie will have great bgm.

My Life keteengala? Summaa kalakkuthala?

Thalafanz
07-12-2008, 04:47 AM

The movie is coming on Aug 15th. Yes, I hope this movie will have great bgm.

My Life keteengala? Summaa kalakkuthala?

Aiyoo... innum illa. Any links??? :oops: :oops: :oops:

MrJudge
07-12-2008, 04:49 AM

They should market his song well, I hope VP does it and sends to MTV, VH1 (not in India alone, globally). This song will reach the mass.

MrJudge
07-12-2008, 04:51 AM
Aiyoo... innum illa. Any links??? :oops: :oops: :oops:

It is a video file, click on the 'Soundtrack" in the following page.

vasanth2006
07-12-2008, 04:51 AM
I don't want him to compose for hindi audience at all, I heard he is working for a Sunny deol movie.

MrJudge....I know you will say this :lol: ....but Yuvan yarunnu HINDI fansum therinjukanumla....If he emerges in HINDI, then he will become Indian MD....But Destination is International....

Thalafanz
07-12-2008, 04:53 AM
:ty: bro... Will check it out right away.

Just saw the trailor. OMG!!! I gotta admit, the cinematography is excellent. Not much bgm though.
It really triggered myself to watch it. :thumbsup:

vasanth2006
07-12-2008, 04:56 AM

They should market his song well, I hope VP does it and sends to MTV, VH1 (not in India alone, globally). This song will reach the mass.

Theivangale.......yaravathu iruntha, plz tell to VP/Yuvan that plz promote this song in MTV, VH1 and etc.....This song deserves.....

selvakumar
07-12-2008, 05:01 AM
Just listened to IT'S MY LIFE :musicsmile: :swinghead: :cool2: :smokesmile:

Where are the other two songs ?

Trailor :notworthy:
Eagerly waiting for the film. Looks like it is a serious movie and not a funny one like chennai - 28. Anyway, waiting for it.

vasanth2006
07-12-2008, 05:03 AM

Yes, after listening to My Life, other two songs look OK to me. But these songs will appeal to the rural crowds also. Lets wait the for CD to enjoy other songs too. innum 4 naal wait pannanuma.

MrJudge......just hear 2 to 3 times the same songs......The songs are excellent (Yuvan pattu ellam first timelaye impress agum....some songs require some time).....If the movie reaches the mass, then the songs reach well........

vasanth2006
07-12-2008, 05:07 AM

Glad to see common people are liking these kind of songs......

MrJudge
07-12-2008, 05:08 AM
:ty: bro... Will check it out right away.

Just saw the trailor. OMG!!! I gotta admit, the cinematography is excellent. Not much bgm though.
It really triggered myself to watch it. :thumbsup:

Yes, the trailer doesn't have much BGM. But Yuvan has worked long enough for this film, so bgm should be good. :D

MrJudge
07-12-2008, 05:10 AM

Eagerly waiting for the film. Looks like it is a serious movie and not a funny one like chennai - 28. Anyway, waiting for it.

Yes, my life rocks!

I listened to them on Radio Mirchi. I am not sure they are online or not. I will record and upload them if no one does.

This movie does look serious, but there will be one-liners because of these four youngsters.

vasanth2006
07-12-2008, 05:11 AM
But Yuvan has worked long enough for this film,

:notthatway:

This is wrong perception.....Yuvan has worked many albums like sony BMG album, SMS, YOGI, AEGAN, Sarvam and etc.......

vasanth2006
07-12-2008, 05:15 AM

For other 2 songs, Plz PM your mail ID...I will send the songs...thanks to srivatsan in ORKUT.......

MrJudge
07-12-2008, 05:15 AM
MrJudge......just hear 2 to 3 times the same songs......The songs are excellent (Yuvan pattu ellam first timelaye impress agum....some songs require some time).....If the movie reaches the mass, then the songs reach well........

All three songs didn't give me bad impression, so songs are good. But after listened to It's my life, I don't want to listen to anything else. I am having some bandwidth problem seeing the video continuously with glitches, still it does sound great. Can't wait to buy the CD!

MrJudge
07-12-2008, 05:16 AM

For other 2 songs, Plz PM your mail ID...I will send the songs...thanks to srivatsan in ORKUT.......

Can I have them also? Check you PM.

selvakumar
07-12-2008, 05:20 AM
Check your PM.

vasanth2006
07-12-2008, 05:37 AM

All three songs didn't give me bad impression, so songs are good. But after listened to It's my life, I don't want to listen to anything else. I am having some bandwidth problem seeing the video continuously with glitches, still it does sound great. Can't wait to buy the CD!

Its my life song is enough for me...i dont want other songs..... 8-)

Selva/MrJudge, Plz check your mails and let me know if you haven't received........

MrJudge
07-12-2008, 05:42 AM
Selva/MrJudge, Plz check your mails and let me know if you haven't received........

Got them, thanks Vasanth.

selvakumar
07-12-2008, 06:53 AM
Vasanth,
:D Got them - thanks. Will update my views later.

vigneshram
07-12-2008, 07:02 AM
Vasanth,

Enna marandhiteengale....

Check ur PM and email me pls

MrJudge
07-12-2008, 07:07 AM
Vasanth,

Enna marandhiteengale....

Check ur PM and email me pls

I am not sure he is online or not. I can send you, PM me your email ID.

selvakumar
07-12-2008, 07:14 AM
Listened to the bits and pieces of the other two songs (Guess, they are not full songs). hmm.... The other two are above average. But I couldn't get anything out of this radio edit version. I will wait for the full versions :)

MrJudge
07-12-2008, 07:17 AM
I have uploaded My Life at

http://yuvan.wordpress.com/2008/07/12/my-life-from-saroja/

The recorded quality is poor, I know that. But until the CD comes out, this will work for me ;)

selvakumar
07-12-2008, 07:24 AM
Thanks Judge. Downloading the song :bluejump:
Waiting for the audio release.

vasanth2006
07-12-2008, 07:35 AM
Listened to the bits and pieces of the other two songs (Guess, they are not full songs). hmm.... The other two are above average. But I couldn't get anything out of this radio edit version. I will wait for the full versions :)

Ya....radio version only.,...but i sent the full version to vignesh, karthik and viraajan.......I got the full version after i sent the partial version to you guys......

Dosth song is mesmersing.....but it requires 2 or 3 times hearing.....

selvakumar
07-12-2008, 07:39 AM
Ya....radio version only.,...but i sent the full version to vignesh, karthik and viraajan.......I got the full version after i sent the partial version to you guys......

Why are they releasing the full version now it self ?
hmm.. If you don't mind, please send the other two songs too..
Anyway, listening to MY LIFE :bluejump:

vasanth2006
07-12-2008, 07:46 AM

Why are they releasing the full version now it self ?
hmm.. If you don't mind, please send the other two songs too..
Anyway, listening to MY LIFE :bluejump:

Check your mail box now.....They are not released.....yuvan fan(Srivatsan in orkut) recorded the song during the mirchi airing.....

So it is in little bit poor quality...........

MrJudge
07-12-2008, 08:11 AM
Guys,

All three songs are here:

http://yuvan.podbean.com/

Vasanth, I hope you won't mind me uploading them online :)

karthik_sa2
07-12-2008, 08:30 AM
jus heard "its my life" hmm.. :roll: shades of limbizkit ... metallica!!!dono i hear a lotta these kinda songs..may be thtsa y not so impressive for me ...but am happy others r loving it... still my hopes r alive with other songs..yet to listen though!!

vasanth thanks for the songs :)

MrJudge
07-12-2008, 09:30 AM
jus heard "its my life" hmm.. :roll: shades of limbizkit ... metallica!!!dono i hear a lotta these kinda songs..may be thtsa y not so impressive for me ...but am happy others r loving it... still my hopes r alive with other songs..yet to listen though!!

My Life sounded similar to the style of the band Papa Roach, that is what I felt as soon as I heard it. Yuvan :thumbsup:

popeye11
07-12-2008, 12:46 PM
My Life is gonna kick some butt..

Fantastic..

Yuvan adichi kelapitan! idha dhan pinni pedaledukum isai nu dinakaranla munnadiye sonnanga!

Yaarachum periya manasu panni songs email pannunga pa,, Judge i just left u a pm :)

Sanjeevi
07-12-2008, 02:32 PM
The trailor and songs rock :bluejump:

Sanjeevi
07-12-2008, 03:01 PM
Dhosth song

ho ho ho hoooo hoooooo ho

இளைய நதி புரண்டு வருகையில் இடையினில் தடைகள் இருந்தால் தகர்ப்போம் :thumbsup:

Koodana kodi song

another Thee Pidikka :cool:

Saroja is very bigger than Chennai 28 in terms of songs

ansa400
07-12-2008, 03:08 PM
By the looks of the Trailer, this movie should be really awesome....Also Yuvan wud've had ample scope in BGM I guess...looking forward to this one....

vasanth2006
07-12-2008, 03:30 PM

My Life sounded similar to the style of the band Papa Roach, that is what I felt as soon as I heard it. Yuvan :thumbsup:

Yes.....This song's style is very popular in english albums.....the starting guidar usage(very short period) is mettalica's style(esp nothing else matters)........basically Rock genre.....I think this is the first pure Rock song in TFM....guys correct me if i am wrong......
Karthik,
You are keeping very low profile....thalaivar copy keepy adichitaplaya.... :lol:

Musical experts,

Could you please explian about the ROCK and Hard metal genres?? I am eagerly waiting to know.....

selvakumar
07-12-2008, 03:32 PM
You are keeping very low profile....thalaivar copy keepy adichitaplaya...
:notthatway:
Let us hope it is not the case. It rocks :D

vasanth2006
07-12-2008, 03:37 PM
I couldn't come out of "it's my life" song.....

But specifically i have seen the trailor for the movie content.....The trialor looks awesome.....Camera, making and etc are top class....guys, did you notice the color tone of the movie....its really different...it gives high standards....indian placea foreign mathiri theriyuthu....

Kudos to the team....

popeye11
07-12-2008, 03:44 PM

But specifically i have seen the trailor for the movie content.....The trialor looks awesome.....Camera, making and etc are top class....guys, did you notice the color tone of the movie....its really different...it gives high standards....indian placea foreign mathiri theriyuthu....

Kudos to the team....

exactly my thoughts!.. Hey arent u the Vasanth Jolly Guy from U1 yahoo group?

Where are u these days dude

vasanth2006
07-12-2008, 03:47 PM

Kudos to the team....

exactly my thoughts!.. Hey arent u the Vasanth Jolly Guy from U1 yahoo group?
Where are u these days dude

Yes...me only.....I forgot yahoo group :oops:
Let me check it again......... :D

pradeepmbbs
07-12-2008, 03:57 PM
I was not happy with Chennai-28 's camera work .. it was nothing great ..

hope shakthi chidambram comes up wit something innovative ...

popeye11
07-12-2008, 04:00 PM

The camera work in the promo song looks promising.. By the who handled camera in Chennai -28?

vasanth2006
07-12-2008, 04:06 PM

The camera work in the promo song looks promising.. By the who handled camera in Chennai -28?

For both the movies....sakthi saravanan......

popeye11
07-12-2008, 04:16 PM

Looks like sakthi has honed his skills in Saroja afterall :) ..

Seekiram audio release pannunga pa.. teaser songs keetutu i cant wait for the originals!

pradeepmbbs
07-12-2008, 04:36 PM

Looks like sakthi has honed his skills in Saroja afterall :) ..

Seekiram audio release pannunga pa.. teaser songs keetutu i cant wait for the originals!

btw .. how many of u guys wil actually buy originals ???

vigneshram
07-12-2008, 05:15 PM
We Yuvan fans always buy original CDs !!!

I'm hooked to the songs ... Hats off Yuvan

vasanth2006
07-12-2008, 06:30 PM
QUOTE FROM our fellow Hubber viraajan..........It seems his account got blocked..... MODS, plz do the needful ASAP......Thanks.........

hello vasanth,
thanks for the songs. i prefer dosthu to kodanu kodi.
My life - No words to describe!!!! Such a masterpiece in par with English standards!!!

Am yet to receive the approval mail :(

If you can do me a favor,

please post a comment to unlock my account!!! its inactive!!! I created a temporary id to login that too in the queue for approval it seems!!!

am just seeing you ppl's comment. not able to participate :(
help me out in this...

regards,
vinith

MADDY
07-13-2008, 02:17 AM
QUOTE FROM our fellow Hubber viraajan..........It seems his account got blocked.....[/quote]

PM NOV or Thirumaran or some MOD.....they wouldnt be checking all the threads :)

MrJudge
07-13-2008, 06:35 AM
My Life is already broadcasted on Isaiaruvi....I have seen it twice this morning.

slperson1
07-13-2008, 01:44 PM
My Life - nothing special. another yuvan attempt at making an english like song.

Dhosth - average

Kodaana Kodi - This one is way better than the rest.

I think they over hyped the Saroja songs. Chennai 6000028 was much better. However, the trailer looks awesome and different.

karthik_sa2
07-13-2008, 02:32 PM
am not a musical expert
just the way i hear.. metal = spikes, leather, satan, drugs, sex (sin), fast/intense drums (drummers should be extremely talented and capable of playing things 99% of other drummers cannot - blast beats and real fast doublebass ie "double kick"), fast/intense guitar - "speed picking" with heavy distortion (and reverb for black metal), and vocals range from epic to the grotesque (demon like)

rock is a very old genre started much much earlier hard rock is a sub genre of it...comparitively lighhter to heavy metal stuff...

Musical experts,

Could you please explian about the ROCK and Hard metal genres?? I am eagerly waiting to know.....

karthik_sa2
07-13-2008, 02:42 PM
dosth song is really nice...its l;ike a gentle breeze....as of now this is my pick of the album

karthik_sa2
07-13-2008, 02:57 PM
Karthik,
You are keeping very low profile....thalaivar copy keepy adichitaplaya

no vasanth appadi'laam illa...am just loving the dhosth song....as of now...my life has not impressed me much...it is pretty much ordinary to me though i like the video...maybe cos of the low quality audio...have to wait for the cd...

karthik_sa2
07-13-2008, 03:18 PM
am waiting for cheeky cheeky 8-)

vasanth2006
07-13-2008, 03:37 PM
am not a musical expert
just the way i hear.. metal = spikes, leather, satan, drugs, sex (sin), fast/intense drums (drummers should be extremely talented and capable of playing things 99% of other drummers cannot - blast beats and real fast doublebass ie "double kick"), fast/intense guitar - "speed picking" with heavy distortion (and reverb for black metal), and vocals range from epic to the grotesque (demon like)

rock is a very old genre started much much earlier hard rock is a sub genre of it...comparitively lighhter to heavy metal stuff...

Musical experts,

Thank you.....

MrJudge
07-13-2008, 03:40 PM
am waiting for cheeky cheeky 8-)

Yes, I am also looking forward to cheeky cheeky.

MrJudge
07-13-2008, 03:42 PM
dosth song is really nice...its l;ike a gentle breeze....as of now this is my pick of the album

Among Dhosth and Kodaana Kodi, I like Kodaana Kodi.

vasanth2006
07-13-2008, 04:42 PM

Among Dhosth and Kodaana Kodi, I like Kodaana Kodi.

Dosth is my pick among these 2 songs...

I feel Kodana kodi song's lyrics is not up to the mark..... :oops:
I mean the lyrics is not trendy and catchy..............

viraajan
07-13-2008, 05:05 PM
A big <u>THANKS</u> to Vasanth, Sanjeevi and Maddy for their announcement for unlocking my account!!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!! :) :) :)

viraajan
07-13-2008, 05:09 PM
Byt the way my review on those three songs!!!

This is the order of my preference!!!

My Life - Best of three. A different yuvan in this song!! Yuvan at his best.. (not to exaggerate) International quality!!! Heavy beats yet not sonorous!!!! Fantastic!!! A sample for SONY Album!!!

Dosthu - A melody song for friendship. can compare this with "yaaro" freiendship version in Ch28.

Kodanu kodi - Another thee pidikka!!! Will surely a treat for Youngsters!!! Wil reach masses!!!

Am waiting for Cheeky cheeky :) :)

viraajan
07-13-2008, 05:10 PM
Watched the video of My life in Isaiaruvi TV four times today!!!

Song is gonna rock for sure!!! This one cannot go unnoticed for sure!!!

IT/BPO guys would surely love this song!!!

Yoodhakka's performance is laudable!!! :)

viraajan
07-13-2008, 05:12 PM
Two days, i just coulnd't participate in the discussion!!!

Could not express my views!!! :) (ullathil vaithirundhu... naan or oomaiyai pol irundhen :lol: :) :)

MADDY
07-13-2008, 05:40 PM
am not a musical expert

Musical experts,

Thank you.....

//disgr//vasanth, wat IR composed in 80's was all rock music only IMO :) .......he seldom used keyboards to enhance the output, but when he did use keyboards in songs like ninnukori varnam (AN) - wow.....best rock song ever composed on indian soil IMO 8-) ......u can classify "ilaya nila" as soft rock - amazing ludes 8-) //end disgr//

back to topic, as karthik_sa2 pointed out, its my life is nuthing new to limp bizkit, metallica, pantera listeners.......but yea, heavy metal tamil-kku kondu vandha per u1-ku varalaam....cos i'm not sure, if anyone has done it b4.......i'm sure GOD hasnt in TFM :)

vasanth2006
07-13-2008, 06:50 PM
//disgr//vasanth, wat IR composed in 80's was all rock music only IMO :) .......he seldom used keyboards to enhance the output, but when he did use keyboards in songs like ninnukori varnam (AN) - wow.....best rock song ever composed on indian soil IMO 8-) ......u can classify "ilaya nila" as soft rock - amazing ludes 8-) //end disgr//

back to topic, as karthik_sa2 pointed out, its my life is nuthing new to limp bizkit, metallica, pantera listeners.......but yea, heavy metal tamil-kku kondu vandha per u1-ku varalaam....cos i'm not sure, if anyone has done it b4.......i'm sure GOD hasnt in TFM :)

Maddy, I know what is Rock.....but my doubt rose because of the heavy metal.......Now i am clear...Thanks....

Yes....Ilaiyaraja demonstrated rock music in 80's.....but in very soft manner....you know what i mean......He will blend the good melody with soft drums and guitar like ninnukori......

I believe it's My life song is the first Heavy metal song in TFM......The thing is eventhough it is in the style of metalica, limp bizkit, the song is superbly presented......I mean the song is not loud, but highly energetic and simply rocking song.....

Athavathu puthu genre introduce pandrennu, oru satharana dubakkur tune/song kodukkama, song chumma pattaya kilaburathu mathiri irukku.....

karthik_sa2
07-13-2008, 06:58 PM
Watched the video of My life in Isaiaruvi TV four times today!!!

Song is gonna rock for sure!!! This one cannot go unnoticed for sure!!!

IT/BPO guys would surely love this song!!!

Yoodhakka's performance is laudable!!!

hi vinith
welcome back!! :) btw y u have made such a statement< the sentence in bold>???

viraajan
07-14-2008, 04:36 AM
hi vinith
welcome back!! :) btw y u have made such a statement< the sentence in bold>???

Anubavam than pesudhu :) This song can't reach C center audience. As a BPO profession, i know the pulse of BPO guys :)

viraajan
07-14-2008, 04:37 AM
My life, quality version (Not FM recording)...

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/5/17/1915834/My%20life.mp3

Enjoy!!! Song rocks :)

Thalafanz
07-14-2008, 04:46 AM
My life, quality version (Not FM recording)...

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/5/17/1915834/My%20life.mp3

Enjoy!!! Song rocks :)

MrJudge
07-14-2008, 05:58 AM
heavy metal tamil-kku kondu vandha per u1-ku varalaam....cos i'm not sure, if anyone has done it b4..

Yuvan has done heavy metal in tamil long time back. In TI, there is a track 'theeppiththa kangal' sung by Boney, it is heavy metal. It is a short song and came out in the second release of the original CD.

Yuvan has done soft rock in Puthukottaiyilirinthu Saravanan, 'Where do we go', one of the underrated songs of Yuvan. I guess no one had done it before. Ilaiyaraja's MMKR track comes under rock and roll genre.

So Yuvan has introduced genres in tamil, you may not have noticed them ;)

MrJudge
07-14-2008, 06:13 AM
One more day to go

pratap
07-14-2008, 06:52 AM
Hi Guys !
By Seeing that trailor i feel that i had already seen that movie ! I have this english movie in my collection and i have watched this English movie 3 times only for BGM. The story is 4 guys planned to go on vacation on his frind newly brought VAN( Van is superb!). On the highway due to traffic jam( By on accident) they will take shortcut. On the way they will hit a man who is escaping from villain groups. By save him all the friends become evidence for the victim and they will be tried to kill by villain groups. They will run.. run.. run..run... The original movie is having fantastic BGM. Music director recorded VAN sound and Bullet sound very naturally. The movie is 20 times faster then our Gilly. BGM also in that Tempo.

Yuvan got a good chance to again proove him on this movie. He need to beat hollywood BGM in this. My only worry is songs should not slow down the movie speed !( My personal thought is this movie need only one( My life) song.
I am not sure about that original movie name now.( I will update the movie name by tomorrow). By Saroja Trailor picturisation and music seems hollywood level. Hope complete movie has this.

viraajan
07-14-2008, 07:02 AM
thats a great news pratap. please let us know the movie name once you get it.

would surely watch it.

hope the movie has been inspired from that hollywood movie and not a rip :|

MADDY
07-14-2008, 07:43 AM

thats highly debatable.......and ofcourse, i dont keep track of all his albums :)

Thalafanz
07-14-2008, 07:46 AM
Hi Guys !
By Seeing that trailor i feel that i had already seen that movie ! I have this english movie in my collection and i have watched this English movie 3 times only for BGM. The story is 4 guys planned to go on vacation on his frind newly brought VAN( Van is superb!). On the highway due to traffic jam( By on accident) they will take shortcut. On the way they will hit a man who is escaping from villain groups. By save him all the friends become evidence for the victim and they will be tried to kill by villain groups. They will run.. run.. run..run... The original movie is having fantastic BGM. Music director recorded VAN sound and Bullet sound very naturally. The movie is 20 times faster then our Gilly. BGM also in that Tempo.

Yuvan got a good chance to again proove him on this movie. He need to beat hollywood BGM in this. My only worry is songs should not slow down the movie speed !( My personal thought is this movie need only one( My life) song.
I am not sure about that original movie name now.( I will update the movie name by tomorrow). By Saroja Trailor picturisation and music seems hollywood level. Hope complete movie has this.

Everything is 5n except for the bolded part...
U call Gilli a fast one??? :P

viraajan
07-14-2008, 08:02 AM
U call Gilli a fast one??? :P

adhil enna sandhegam :)

Ghilli is really a fast paced movie!!!

Sanjeevi
07-14-2008, 08:13 AM
Wov intha maathiri racy screenplay movie a yuvanoda BGM-la parkka aavala irukku

karthik_sa2
07-14-2008, 09:35 AM
U call Gilli a fast one???

like billa :smokesmile:

Thalafanz
07-14-2008, 09:49 AM
U call Gilli a fast one???

like billa :smokesmile:

No bro, I don't even say Billa had a tight/fast screenplay as a whole.
But, U1's BGM is worth a mention :smokesmirk:

viraajan
07-14-2008, 09:53 AM
My friend's In-law is an american. He came here in Dec 07 and happened to watched billa in Kovai. When he came out of theatre he said, movie is ok. BGM is amazing, very great!!!

:) :)

viraajan
07-14-2008, 10:21 AM
CD and Cassetes available only from 18th... :banghead:

Today's ad in Times of India...

Kumarappa
07-14-2008, 11:07 AM
Hey guys,

in galatta.com all the songs of Saroja are available (for listening online)!!!!!!!!!

Go and listen immediately:

http://music.galatta.com/entertainment/music/songs/albumid/1192/movie/saroja.html

selvakumar
07-14-2008, 11:31 AM
Hey guys,

in galatta.com all the songs of Saroja are available (for listening online)!!!!!!!!!

Go and listen immediately:

http://music.galatta.com/entertainment/music/songs/albumid/1192/movie/saroja.html

Thanks dude. Have downloaded them. They are only samples. Not the full song :D

Listening to Nimirnthu Nil :smokesmirk:

selvakumar
07-14-2008, 11:32 AM
I am sorry. It is the full song :omg:

selvakumar
07-14-2008, 11:32 AM
Cheeky Cheeky 8-) 8-) :bluejump: :notworthy:

selvakumar
07-14-2008, 11:37 AM
Listening to the songs. Will update my views soon :)

selvakumar
07-14-2008, 11:39 AM
Let's get Cheeky Cheeky :victory:

selvakumar
07-14-2008, 11:42 AM
Cheeky Cheeky rocks !
It beats 'My life' easily !

Guys - This is my pick of the album :D

selvakumar
07-14-2008, 11:58 AM
Cheeky Cheeky - In loop :D :D :D
:swinghead: :musicsmile: :cool2: :boo:

Hey ! uvvaoe uvvaoe !
It's cheeky cheeky yaae

I think Cheeky Cheeky and My life might be preludes to the Sony album he is working on. :)

baba88
07-14-2008, 12:03 PM
Hahahha

cheeky cheeky is a rip off of 50 Cent's AYO TECHNOLOGY. Check the background beat.

selvakumar
07-14-2008, 12:05 PM
Hahahha

cheeky cheeky is a rip off of 50 Cent's AYO TECHNOLOGY. Check the background beat.
oh.. Thanks for the info.
I hardly care about these things. :wink:
As of now, I enjoy that song :)

selvakumar
07-14-2008, 12:06 PM
Future Thala - Venkat Prabu moviekku ithu maari paatu kodutha
Yuvan + VP - :notworthy:

Sanjeevi
07-14-2008, 12:09 PM
selva,

have you purchased the songs or just downloaded with zero cost?

Note : leave baba88 he is yet another vayitherichal party

viraajan
07-14-2008, 12:11 PM
Hahahha

oh.. Thanks for the info.
I hardly care about these things. :wink:
As of now, I enjoy that song :)

Yuvanukku yen indha velai

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

will check it out soon...

Selva, can u record the song and upload if you have an option. I'm unable to do it :(

selvakumar
07-14-2008, 12:12 PM
selva,

I have downloaded them free of cost :oops:
Blame VP for going with Galatta. Their security system is the WORST I have seen in the internet world. (Don't worry - I won't distribute the cracked link to anyone) :) I didn't do it purposefully do it. Due to a flaw in my system, I debugged the program and got it :oops:

P.S: I will buy the CD :)

selvakumar
07-14-2008, 12:13 PM
Vinith,
Let me not DO IT. Otherwise, those guys might very well sue me. I hope you remember the tamilnapster vs chennai - 28 production team problem :)

viraajan
07-14-2008, 12:13 PM
selva,

Note : leave baba88 he is yet another vayitherichal party

the beat may look similar. am very happy if its not a rip off :) :)

selvakumar
07-14-2008, 12:14 PM
I haven't listened to any other song.
Cheeky Cheeky is just awesome

viraajan
07-14-2008, 12:15 PM
Vinith,
Let me not DO IT. Otherwise, those guys might very well sue me. I hope you remember the tamilnapster vs chennai - 28 production team problem :)

Oh my god. I was not aware of it. Dont do it then!!! I dint know that it may create trouble :(

crajkumar_be
07-14-2008, 12:19 PM

<Dig>
Yeah, many of Ilaiyaan's 80's works had elements of rock fused in them.

P.S: Keyboards/organs were also part of the repertoire of rock bands - Floyd, Deep Purple etc extensively used keys/synths/organs and some tracks even had extensive solos in those..
(Pink Floyd's "Any Color You Like" from Dark Side Of The Moon, a fantastic psychedelic piece, is entirely driven by synth)
In fact, 'rock' is such a broad genre (since it derived from different styles), any instrument is fair game :)
</Dig>

selvakumar
07-14-2008, 12:27 PM
I am sure MODS will ban baba88 for encouraging piracy :lol2:

selvakumar
07-14-2008, 12:29 PM
Oh my god. I was not aware of it. Dont do it then!!! I dint know that it may create trouble :(
Tamilnapster site was quite popular for mp3 download at that time.
They were virtually uploading songs of all the albums that were releasing at that time.
The chennai - 28 team sent a letter to them to remove the links for downloading the songs of the movie. It was a more diplomatic letter. After that, napster disappeared for months. Now, it is no more.
They might have taken a different version or closed it completely. Now, I see only Majafm.com link for that URL

selvakumar
07-14-2008, 12:32 PM
purchasing costs 1$ each. Too costly. Not Downloadable.

the beat may look similar. am very happy if its not a rip off :) :)
I don't know why they released the songs in the net when the audio itself is going to release on 18th. :x

BTW, cheeky cheeky mathavangalukku pudikalenna enna thittaatheenga... :wink: :lol: :D Intha song nichyam adichu kelappum :)

viraajan
07-14-2008, 12:33 PM
Cheeky songs is too good

selvakumar
07-14-2008, 12:34 PM
Vinith :roll: :notthatway:
Delete that QUOTE.

viraajan
07-14-2008, 12:35 PM
lyrics onnume puriyala....

dono if its coz of poor quality... illa songe ippadi thana :(

but the predominant beats are really good...

Saroja - Trend Setting :)

selvakumar
07-14-2008, 12:39 PM
lyrics onnume puriyala....

dono if its coz of poor quality... illa songe ippadi thana :(

but the predominant beats are really good...

Saroja - Trend Setting :)

Yes. For that song, people should come out of P.M.K for sometime :wink: (shouldn't bother about lyrics. looks more like an english song)

I love the song :boo: Picturisation top class ah irukkanum

viraajan
07-14-2008, 12:40 PM
Delete that QUOTE.

done :ty: :2thumbsup:

inniku thappu thappa nadakkudhu :(

I have given link for that My life song. Will that be a prob :roll:

MrJudge
07-14-2008, 12:41 PM

thats highly debatable.......and ofcourse, i dont keep track of all his albums :)

If it is debatable, then bringing new genre by everybody else to tamil is also debatable.

viraajan
07-14-2008, 12:43 PM
Cheeky a brand new song.... very fresh.... hats off to yuvan!!!

MrJudge
07-14-2008, 12:45 PM
CD and Cassetes available only from 18th... :banghead:

Today's ad in Times of India...

:banghead:
Are you sure? I thought it was coming tomorrow. innum 4 naaL irukkaa?

selvakumar
07-14-2008, 12:46 PM
Delete that QUOTE.

You haven't delete it yet. I mean your THANK YOU post to BABA88 :)

viraajan
07-14-2008, 12:47 PM
Listening to Cheeky and My life...

on one hand am very happy that yuvan has come up with excellent numbers which are very new to TFM. On the other hand I'm worried that yuvan may continue to do only this kinda albums...

He shouldn't stick to this genre permanently ...

should also deliver KT, PV also at times with haunting melodies!!! Hope yuvan does it :|

viraajan
07-14-2008, 12:48 PM
Delete that QUOTE.

You haven't delete it yet. I mean your THANK YOU post to BABA88 :)

Oh that one ah (IN Balram naidu style: Like that ah :lol: )...I deleted my post "songs cost 1$ each"...

MrJudge
07-14-2008, 12:51 PM

:evil: full songs download panni enjoy pannittu irukkeengala? :twisted:

selvakumar
07-14-2008, 12:54 PM

:evil: full songs download panni enjoy pannittu irukkeengala? :twisted:
:lol: :oops:
Let's get cheeky cheeky oh yae ! :wink:

viraajan
07-14-2008, 12:54 PM
Yes judge. saw it in Releasing today Ad in a daily!!! :(

selvakumar
07-14-2008, 12:58 PM
The album has no melodies. enna maari movie pa ? :?

Thalafanz
07-14-2008, 01:01 PM

IMO, suspense & thrilling :)

viraajan
07-14-2008, 01:04 PM
Corret thala.

Four guys tryin to save a girl i think. Not the usual hero-heroine love subject.

this is for sure a thriller movie!!!

selvakumar
07-14-2008, 01:04 PM

IMO, suspense & thrilling :)
I also feel the same. I think it will have more fun and at the same time quite serious.

MrJudge
07-14-2008, 01:09 PM
Have listened to the low quality version, I am still mad at Selva :argh:

* My nightmare came true, the engagement song is the weak link
* Nimirnthu nil is good and how will it fit for this movie :roll:
* Kodaana kodi beginning is so good and it rocks too
* Dhosth bada dhosth is also good
* Cheeky cheeky rocks
* My Life is also awesome

3 rocking tracks for this album, 2 good tracks and one ok track, Yuvan has got everything right for Saroja. Yuvan proves again that he is the MD for next generation :notworthy: :clap: :2thumbsup:

selvakumar
07-14-2008, 01:14 PM
Have listened to the low quality version, I am still mad at Selva :argh:

* My nightmare came true, the engagement song is the weak link
* Nimirnthu nil is good and how will it fit for this movie :roll:
* Kodaana kodi beginning is so good and it rocks too
* Dhosth bada dhosth is also good
* Cheeky cheeky rocks
* My Life is also awesome

3 rocking tracks for this album, 2 good tracks and one ok track, Yuvan has got everything right for Saroja. Yuvan proves again that he is the MD for next generation :notworthy: :clap: :2thumbsup:

I thought so. It looks like a situational song. All depends on its position in the screenplay. If it comes after an important sequence, it can appeal. But looks like it will have many scenes running in parallel. Might not be a complete song :)

pradeepmbbs
07-14-2008, 01:15 PM
Cheeky cheeky song la yuvan voice ah thedi kandu pidikanum nu nenaikiren .,,. am didnt get it on first listenin

pradeepmbbs
07-14-2008, 01:17 PM
Kodana kodi , Cheeky cheeky , my life songs r rocking ..

dosth , nimirnthu and aaja are good .. guess v need to hear multiple times ..

dosth has some class orchestration .. i liked aaja song too .. it was kinda good ..

selvakumar
07-14-2008, 01:20 PM
Cheeky cheeky song la yuvan voice ah thedi kandu pidikanum nu nenaikiren .,,. am didnt get it on first listenin
Yes. the female voice dominates the entire song.